News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I SOUPED UP MY 95 CUMMINS 12 VALVE , 605 FT LBS @ THE REAR WHEELS !

Started by daytonalo, September 24, 2008, 11:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar440+6

Quote from: Todd Wilson on September 30, 2008, 09:01:01 AM...Do some more mods and get your HP up and then see what it will do!

Todd

It'll grenade the transmission just like every other modified truck before it. :rotz:

Of course, if the owners of these trucks would do some research before they decide to make modifications, I wouldn't have to hear about how the transmissions and rearends are pieces of crap. GET GAUGES, THEN MOD, end of story. There is a very good reason I haven't modified my truck yet. It's because I can't afford to put a transmission in my truck yet. Personally, I plan to fix the weak links first. That why when I do modify the truck I have nothing to worry about. 

The 605 kit may not hurt the transmission today or next month but eventually you WILL hurt the truck. Especially if you're thrashing on it constantly like your posts suggest. Guess some people just have to learn the hard way... :brickwall:
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

daytonalo

I hope I blow the trans up !!! I can get a fully modified trans for only 2400 !!! Stop being  so neg !!!