News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

glove box button??

Started by 2dkenny, September 13, 2008, 06:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2dkenny

where can i get the push button for the glove box for a 69 charger?   Thanks Ken    :brickwall:

Ghoste

That's a part you will likely have to find used or NOS, I don't think anyone is repopping them. 

2dkenny

Quote from: Ghoste on September 14, 2008, 04:06:42 AM
That's a part you will likely have to find used or NOS, I don't think anyone is repopping them. 

Thanks  Ghoste                        :cheers:   Ken

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

2dkenny

Thanks guy's  I searched ebay for 2 hours and didn't find those's   mine doesn't have a key lock  thank god      :2thumbs:   Thanks again   Ken

Ghoste

It's a long long shot but it never hurts to try the dealer too.  It's surprising sometimes what they can still get.

GreenMachine

Quote from: Ghoste on September 14, 2008, 11:26:30 AM
It's a long long shot but it never hurts to try the dealer too.  It's surprising sometimes what they can still get.

The non-keyed are still being made. That part is used on the type of airplane I work on (Boeing), for the Navigators overhead compartment latch. When we need to order a new one, they come in the Mopar box and all. They were also used on the glovebox of vans into the 80's I think.
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.