News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargerman68 here's the story and its not pretty

Started by Rat Exterminator, September 10, 2008, 04:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

As the Diceman used to say, "People are pricks".

These two are just really big ones.

lowlife crooks.

dads_69

Not home to accept package, that is odd. Little Miss I never go anywhere due to my M.S.  :icon_bs:  This is similar to a reason why I don't do body and paint for friends. They screw you over in the end of the deal. I would have at least 8 or 9 grand extra if that were the case. My fault for being to nice in the past, like, sure man, take your car and pay me next week. Not any more. No more Mr. Nice Guy.
To the people who were once members here, I only have one question for you since I know your reading these topics still.
If only your fellow Navy crew could see you now. In stead of saying how much you do for us by saving our ass, don't do me any favors you loser, save yourself first from the lies.

How do you live with yourselves knowing you committed such an act? Remember, Karma, it's a bitch!  :slap:

This is me taking out frustration due to assholes like you ripping Innocent people off.

Thats my $425.00 comment.

Give the guy back his money!!!!!!!!!

Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

TUFCAT

Quote from: dads_69 on September 19, 2008, 12:41:49 PM
Not home to accept package, that is odd. Little Miss I never go anywhere due to my M.S.  :icon_bs:  This is similar to a reason why I don't do body and paint for friends. They screw you over in the end of the deal. I would have at least 8 or 9 grand extra if that were the case. My fault for being to nice in the past, like, sure man, take your car and pay me next week. Not any more. No more Mr. Nice Guy.
To the people who were once members here, I only have one question for you since I know your reading these topics still.
If only your fellow Navy crew could see you now. In stead of saying how much you do for us by saving our ass, don't do me any favors you loser, save yourself first from the lies.

How do you live with yourselves knowing you committed such an act? Remember, Karma, it's a bitch!  :slap:

This is me taking out frustration due to assholes like you ripping Innocent people off.

Thats my $425.00 comment.

Give the guy back his money!!!!!!!!!

In fact, they could have EASILY given the guy his money back by now - - while the radio was enroute.  Greg (who started this thread) sounds like a stand up trustworthy guy.... I'M SURE HE CAN BE TRUSTED to return a radio worth $50 bucks!  :Twocents: :Twocents:

resq302

Wow, granted, I haven't been on here for a while due to emergency family issues but all I can say is DAMN!  Honestly, how can someone sell a part without even taking it out of the car to check the condition of it.  I can see if it is a huge part of a car like a metal framework for a dash or roof or something large but sheesh.

All I can say to him and his wife not being (posting) on this board is good ridance to bad rubish. 

To his wife, if she indeed does have MS, I am sorry for your ailment and condition however, my wifes Aunt has MS and is still able to get around and live a fairly normal life. 

......and to think this could have all been avoided with a simple refund..... :slap:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

coolcat

looks like they finally signed for it.

Type:      Package     
Delivered
UPS has delivered the shipment.

Residential deliveries that do not require a signature may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area. If you have instructed the driver to leave the shipment with a neighbor or leasing office, this would be noted on a yellow UPS InfoNotice left by the driver.

Delivered    
Delivered On:    09/19/2008
2:32 P.M.    
Delivered To:    SAN DIEGO,  CA,  US    
Signed By:    PAULEY    
Service:    GROUND    

41husk

:cheers: Gosh I hope they can get the money in the mail :popcrn: looks like this thread has a few more weeks :brickwall:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

The70RT

Quote from: 41husk on September 19, 2008, 06:12:03 PM
:cheers: Gosh I hope they can get the money in the mail :popcrn: looks like this thread has a few more weeks :brickwall:

Yeah now he has to come up with the money. So yeah a couple weeks  :eyes: Just like I and others said before the Rat Ex. sent it back - Send the money it is just a damned AM radio. I guess we will have to wait and see. Just in case they are reading this POST A TRACKING NUMBER FOR THE PAYMENT.....and be done with it.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Steve P.

OK, I can't take the pain of this anymore. Seven pages here and a ton more on Moparts. Also even more buzz on another mopar site. This is BEYOND.

1). They SHOULD have known that a standard AM radio was NOT worth $425.00. It is obvious that those bidding on it saw an AM/FM radio in the auction and that is what they were bidding on. Thus being the case the seller SHOULD have contacted the bidders and corrected the mistake LONG before taking the money or sending it out..  Where I come from you would lose a major body joint every week until it was made right and that would mean with interest.

2). This CRAP about fighting for everyone here on this site or anyone in the World is a COMPLETE LOAD OF SHIT.... You have NO CLUE what it is to be a patriot. It makes me SICK that you are in MY NAVY....... I have seen men thrown over the side in the North Atlantic at night in the middle of winter for LESS...... There is NO WAY anyone in your command that KNOWS you would ever trust you with their life or bother saving yours.. You have no code. No honor. If you were in my charge I would see to it that you have a special blanket party every night till the end of your term. Cleaning shit houses would be your permanent specialty. A call to your commander IS in order.  Ever heard of Fort Leavenworth?? Articles (132) and (133) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice come to mind. Federal Mail Fraud can easily be covered under 132.

3). I know your wife has MS. and I am damn sorry for that. I know what it is to have a wife with MS. I have one. She doesn't drive much and rarely gets out of the house on her own. It's a damn shame.  The big problem here is NOT that your wife did not take the radio out or box it up and take it to the UPS store. The MAJOR problem is that YOU didn't.....  You posted the auction. You accepted the $425 dollars for a $20.00 AM radio knowing full well you were SCREWING SOMEONE.... YOU did NOT live up to your end of being a man. Being a Navy Petty Officer or just being a decent guy. No. You took the low road with nothing less than greed in your mind. You talk about fighting for OTHERS. WELL Petty Officer Wash-up, You are the enemy here. That would be Article 133 of the UCMJ.

I sincerely hope that when payday comes next, you have a cashiers check or money order made out for the full amount plus his extra shipping and in the mail, (REGISTERED), pronto. If not I will be more than willing to make a few calls to your Captain or Commander myself.  This is disgraceful. Don't you ever throw that crap about fighting for any of us out there ever again. You are there out of greed. Not patriotism.

MM2 Podhorecki  USN

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TUFCAT

Quote from: Steve P. on September 19, 2008, 07:16:24 PM
OK, I can't take the pain of this anymore. Seven pages here and a ton more on Moparts. Also even more buzz on another mopar site. This is BEYOND.

1). They SHOULD have known that a standard AM radio was NOT worth $425.00. It is obvious that those bidding on it saw an AM/FM radio in the auction and that is what they were bidding on. Thus being the case the seller SHOULD have contacted the bidders and corrected the mistake LONG before taking the money or sending it out..  Where I come from you would lose a major body joint every week until it was made right and that would mean with interest.

2). This CRAP about fighting for everyone here on this site or anyone in the World is a COMPLETE LOAD OF SHIT.... You have NO CLUE what it is to be a patriot. It makes me SICK that you are in MY NAVY....... I have seen men thrown over the side in the North Atlantic at night in the middle of winter for LESS...... There is NO WAY anyone in your command that KNOWS you would ever trust you with their live or bother saving yours.. You have no code. No honor. If you were in my charge I would see to it that you have a special blanket party every night till the end of your term. Cleaning shit houses would be your permanent specialty. A call to your commander IS in order.  Ever heard of Fort Leavenworth?? Articles (132) and (133) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice come to mind. Federal Mail Fraud can easily be covered under 132.

3). I know your wife has MS. and I am damn sorry for that. I know what it is to have a wife with MS. I have one. She doesn't drive much and rarely gets out of the house on her own. It's a damn shame.  The big problem here is NOT that your wife did not take the radio out or box it up and take it to the UPS store. The MAJOR problem is that YOU didn't.....  You posted the auction. You accepted the $425 dollars for a $20.00 AM radio knowing full well you were SCREWING SOMEONE.... YOU did NOT live up to your end of being a man. Being a Navy Petty Officer or just being a decent guy. No. You took the low road with nothing less than greed in your mind. You talk about fighting for OTHERS. WELL Petty Officer Wash-up, You are the enemy here. That would be Article 133 of the UCMJ.

I sincerely hope that when payday comes next you have a cashiers check or money order made out for the full amount plus his extra shipping and in the mail, (REGISTERED), pronto. If not I will be more than willing to make a few calls to your Captain or Commander myself.  This is disgraceful. Don't you ever throw that crap about fighting for any of us out there ever again. You are there out of greed. Not patriotism.

MM2 Podhorecki  USN

Boys and girls, ....that was from the heart.  :angel:  :patriot:

General_01

Quote from: Steve P. on September 19, 2008, 07:16:24 PM

2). This CRAP about fighting for everyone here on this site or anyone in the World is a COMPLETE LOAD OF SHIT.... You have NO CLUE what it is to be a patriot. It makes me SICK that you are in MY NAVY....... I have seen men thrown over the side in the North Atlantic at night in the middle of winter for LESS...... There is NO WAY anyone in your command that KNOWS you would ever trust you with their live or bother saving yours.. You have no code. No honor. If you were in my charge I would see to it that you have a special blanket party every night till the end of your term. Cleaning shit houses would be your permanent specialty. A call to your commander IS in order.  Ever heard of Fort Leavenworth?? Articles (132) and (133) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice come to mind. Federal Mail Fraud can easily be covered under 132.

I sincerely hope that when payday comes next you have a cashiers check or money order made out for the full amount plus his extra shipping and in the mail, (REGISTERED), pronto. If not I will be more than willing to make a few calls to your Captain or Commander myself.  This is disgraceful. Don't you ever throw that crap about fighting for any of us out there ever again. You are there out of greed. Not patriotism.

MM2 Podhorecki  USN

Like a knife through the heart. Can't tell it any straighter than that.

P.S.-I don't know what you sound like Steve, so I imagined Al Pacino giving that speech. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

coolcat

QuoteOK, I can't take the pain of this anymore. Seven pages here and a ton more on Moparts. Also even more buzz on another mopar site. This is BEYOND.

3). I know your wife has MS. and I am damn sorry for that. I know what it is to have a wife with MS. I have one. She doesn't drive much and rarely gets out of the house on her own. It's a damn shame.  The big problem here is NOT that your wife did not take the radio out or box it up and take it to the UPS store. The MAJOR problem is that YOU didn't.....  You posted the auction. You accepted the $425 dollars for a 20.00 AM radio knowing full well you were SCREWING SOMEONE.... YOU did NOT live up to your end of being a man. Being a Navy Petty Officer or just being a decent guy. No. You took the low road with nothing less than greed in your mind. You talk about fighting for OTHERS. WELL Petty Officer Wash-up, You are the enemy here. That would be Article 133 of the UCMJ.

MM2 Podhorecki  USN

you have my respect.

hemi-hampton

Finn

I believe they are both cousins of muffincat...;D

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

firefighter3931

Quote from: General_01 on September 19, 2008, 08:01:06 PM

P.S.-I don't know what you sound like Steve, so I imagined Al Pacino giving that speech. :icon_smile_big:

Al Pacino ain't got nuthin on Steve...trust me  ;)

Well said Steve, you are echoing what many of us here feel.  :yesnod:

It's no secret that Steve is a close friend and one thing i really like about him is the way he calls things as he sees them. No pussyfooting around !  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

TUFCAT

Quote from: Finn on September 20, 2008, 12:10:09 AM

Nice to meet ya COOL :cheers:  ....(as far as I know,)  we're not related :icon_smile_wink:

It's great to have more cats on the board .... imitation is the highest form of flattery you know  :2thumbs:

By the way, I actually hit muffincat back when I was a stray..... :drool5:  whatta great piece of cat!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

The70RT

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 20, 2008, 08:49:34 AM
Quote from: Finn on September 20, 2008, 12:10:09 AM

Nice to meet ya COOL :cheers:  ....(as far as I know,)  we're not related :icon_smile_wink:

It's great to have more cats on the board .... imitation is the highest form of flattery you know  :2thumbs:

By the way, I actually hit muffincat back when I was a stray..... :drool5:  whatta great piece of cat!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Catscratch fever   :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

41husk

Hey tuffcat, I called chargerkid tuffcat today.  I guess because you are both from Michigan :shruggy: Any how, you never know who you are related to :nana:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Steve P.

I can tell you someone I am NOT related to......

Now back on subject....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Lowprofile

Quote from: firefighter3931 on September 20, 2008, 07:21:40 AM

It's no secret that Steve is a close friend and one thing i really like about him is the way he calls things as he sees them. No pussyfooting around !  :2thumbs:

Ron

I was thinking more along the lines of  Col.Nathan R. Jessep..... :D

btw, well said Steve......my stepdad [RIP] was in the Boiler room aboard the USS Franklin in WWII. Like you, he would have never stood for someone like that.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

PocketThunder

Quote from: Lowprofile on September 21, 2008, 12:23:01 AM

Ron

btw, well said Steve......my stepdad [RIP] was in the Boiler room aboard the USS Franklin in WWII. Like you, he would have never stood for someone like that.

Steve P. uses Tabasco Sauce for eye drops.

Steve P.  can get Blackjack with just one card.

"One time I was with Steve P.  in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Steve P.  goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Steve P. ! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Steve P. ' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

People created the automobile to escape from Steve P. ...Not to be outdone, Steve P.  created the automobile accident.

Steve P. roundhouse kicks people in the face first and asks questions later.

When Steve P. was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Steve P. .

Steve P. can sneeze with his eyes open.

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl: 

I'm laughing too hard to copy and paste in the rest.......       :yesnod:    :hah:    :smilielol:   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Steve P.

Ok Pocket, you have me laughing...  Just a bit harder and I may squeeze some rocket fuel from my eyes....  ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

resq302

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 21, 2008, 01:20:41 AM
Quote from: Lowprofile on September 21, 2008, 12:23:01 AM

Ron

"One time I was with Steve P.  in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Steve P.  goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Steve P. ! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Steve P. ' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

People created the automobile to escape from Steve P. ...Not to be outdone, Steve P.  created the automobile accident.

When Steve P. was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Steve P. .

I'm laughing too hard to copy and paste in the rest.......       :yesnod:    :hah:    :smilielol:   :smilielol:

That almost sounded like a radio commercial ad for "The Most Interesting Man on the Planet" who drinks Dos XX's beer. :rofl:

Aaannnyyywayyyyy.  back on topic.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Manfred318

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 21, 2008, 01:20:41 AM

HAHAHAHA :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

69charger2002

any money yet rat?? this is the 12th day since the post was started. i think that is PLENTY long enough. give us an update..
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Rat Exterminator

So far I have not recieved any money or further contact from Tony since Sept 10th when he PM'd me on moparts " SEND IT BACK AND I WILL SEND YOU $500 FOR THE SHIPPING, I'M NOT TRYING TO RIP YOU OFF" .  After two days of no one home to sign, I emailed Tony at two addresses and Charity at a third. Charity was kind enough to respond to my email that she would be home the third day and indeed the radio was delivered as posted on here by other members. I am very appreciative of all the help I received here and on Moparts, without which I don't think I ever would have gotten anything out of this. As suggested here, I think that he could have trusted me and sent the money first. That didn't happen, but now he has the radio back and the ball is in his court. Hopefully, the check is in the mail. I didn't want this to turn into a pissing match and thats why I asked the DC mods to delete my original post after a few hours when it looked like there was a resolution but when I recieived the AM radio, that ended any doubts about whether this was an accident or intentional deception on the sellers part. There are so many contradictions to the stories, its clear what was going on all along. Thanks again to all here, especially the mods that kept this clean and left it up. Steve P you rock!!!!. Greg