News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargerman68 here's the story and its not pretty

Started by Rat Exterminator, September 10, 2008, 04:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 10, 2008, 07:42:29 PM

Or the "I got a new Elephant (5.7 Hemi) delivered today" using the funds I made from ripping people off....  :2thumbs:

:rofl: :rofl: That's going to leave a mark. :lol: :lol:
We shouldn't trash Anthony too much. I'm sure he has a good excuse for all this. :popcrn:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

69charger2002

in fairness, though he did string me along far too long(after being called out on here).. in the end he DID pay me $100 through paypal for ebay fees. so i will not bash him on here as overall it took me forever to sell the car, but he did make it right.. still sucks no one in their right mind can possibly think an AM radio is worth $400 bucks.. if there was no real AM/FM radio to sell, money should have been refunded immediately
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

tufcat nailed it all , I was thinking the credit card decline all along
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BB1

Ah ic now.  :D Stuart save me a place in the front row.
Delete my profile

chargerman68

i was told when i got the radio it was am fm if it isnt ship it back..i didnt rip anybody off i was misinformed about the radio.Send it back greg
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

Brock Samson

moparstuart

there is an old saying dont shit where you eat , I think tony you have

RJS

WOW this is insane!!!  :eek2: The buyer sent you $425 and you don't even know if you sent him an AM-FM?? :shruggy:  your a JOKE  :smilielol: Start sending the buyer his $425 and if the radio is an AM-FM he'll refund YOUR money... :brickwall:

Manfred318

:popcrn: :popcrn:
Quote from: chargerman68 on September 10, 2008, 08:09:52 PM
i was told when i got the radio it was am fm if it isnt ship it back..i didnt rip anybody off i was misinformed about the radio.Send it back greg
Yea but isnt there an obvious visual difference between an AM and an AM/FM radio? Shouldnt you have been able to tell just by looking at it?

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

The70RT

I thought Greg said it wasn't the same radio as the pic showed?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on September 10, 2008, 08:33:25 PM
He did, it was the old bate and switch but he advertised it as an AM only as to pull off the deed . Now he sold him what he wrote it was !! but he pictured an am/fm

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on September 10, 2008, 08:38:40 PM
Quote from: The70RT on September 10, 2008, 08:33:25 PM
He did, it was the old bate and switch but he advertised it as an AM only as to pull off the deed . Now he sold him what he wrote it was !!

Ohhhh..... pretty slick. I never thought of that but I never would do that.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

moparstuart

69charger2002

i have sold about 15 AM's on ebay over the years. they ALWAYS seem to go from $35-60 bucks
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

charger_fan_4ever

Quote from: chargerman68 on September 10, 2008, 08:09:52 PM

Anyone else catch this?

Something is fishy here. You say above that you thought it was an am/fm. Then my question is why did the title and description say it was an am radio and not an am/fm, BUT the pic in the auction ad was an am/fm.......

regardless the pic in the auction should have been what was shipped. Obviously this is not the case.

PocketThunder

My thought is who were the other bidders that also wanted to pay $400+ for it?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Orange_Crush

mmmm mmmm mmmmm

Sounds to me like rat exterminator's found himself the perfect rat.

You want to clear your name?  Send him back the four and a quarter and he'll send you back your radio.

I'd get the postal authorities and police involved.  This sounds to me like mail fraud...a FEDERAL offense.  I'm sure your chain of command in the military (if you aren't bullshitting about that too) would not look favorably on this.  Remember, you are no longer anonymous.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Rat Exterminator

Well it looks like this may get resolved. Tony has agreed to refund my $ after I return the radio so its going out UPS Tomorrow. Thanks to all, I will keep you posted on progress. Greg

CharcoalCharger

Quote from: hemi-hampton on September 10, 2008, 07:07:57 PM
:scratchchin: :nono: :fu: :nutkick: :2guns: :ahum: :moon: :icon_bs: :image_294343: :cussing: :argue:

This quote is awesome.  There is a gentleman in the next town from me that likes to rip people off, too :flame:.  I know this and won't deal with him.  Boy, Chargerman68, you really screwed up this time.   :down:         :popcrn:

68chrgrwife

This thread was just brought to my attention from a friend on here.  I just want to say that I have MS and take care of 3 kids......I can't be running around trying to ship stuff off when it is sold.  Tony sells things and I don't even  know about it until the itemis packed up and shipped out sometimes.  I am not making any accusses for my husband, but you have to understand that we have lives here.  Tony IS an active duty Navy mechanic that works along with Spec. War.  He has done three comabt tours in Iraq and is on his way to his fourth.  They are in and out of town constantly training.  When he sets up an e-bay sale he totally plans on being here when the sale ends to ship the item out, but sometimes he isn't.  Just like today...he came home last night to tell me that he is training for the next week and left this morning. 

As for bashing me...thanks alot.  I have done nothing to any of you to deserve it.  I have taken a backseat on this forum due to this crap.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

charger_fan_4ever

Quote from: Rat Exterminator on September 10, 2008, 09:38:56 PM
Well it looks like this may get resolved. Tony has agreed to refund my $ after I return the radio so its going out UPS Tomorrow. Thanks to all, I will keep you posted on progress. Greg

Rat i'd pay the lil extra and get a signature required before UPS drops it off.

472 R/T SE

Mr. Rat Exterminator, if I were you I'd get some kind of signature for the radio when it's/if sent back.  Maybe even have the delivery service check a photo ID of the person signing for it.  That way you know for sure who has it.

I suppose you're having to pay for shipping too?

CYA CYA CYA!!!

charger_fan_4ever

holy crap

look at this from the moparts thread

he even copied and pasted an email that he sent to Greg on moparts.

notice the quote from the clipping

QuoteSINCE IM TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF....THINK AGAIN AND IM NOT HIDING JUST WORKING

"Anthony Pauley" <moparclones@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
gregcanfield@aol.com
wow  thanks for that tons of repect for the moparts guys crying babies I AM NOT HOME WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.....I WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK GETTING READY FOR IRAQ FOR THE FOURTH TIME......DO U THINK WE JUST GET ON A PLANE AND GO TO WAR.....HOW ABOUT YOU STOP CRYING ON MOPARTS AND DO WHAT I DO.....I TOLD YOU THAT WHEN I FOUND OUT UPS [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] UP I WENT AND PAID WITH A CHECK THATS ALL I HAD AT THE TIME TO THE UPS STORE ON AUG 30....3-4 BUSINESS DAYS FOR CLEARING OF CHECK AND THEY SHIPPED IT OUT.....I CANT GET TO MY HOUSE FROM KY......IT KIND OF HARD...THATS WHY I CANT GIVE YOU A [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] TRACKING NUMBER....

General_01

Excuses work when you don't respond for a week. If it is longer than that, especially with that kind of money, you better make arrangements for somebody else to ship it. I don't care what your doing. If you cash my check and have my money, you better be taking care of our business. Not blowing me off.

As for 68chrgrwife, you might want to start getting more involved in your husbands Ebay auctions if you don't like "crap like this". Personally, I would have emailed my wife and let her know an item needed to be shipped before it got this far. I understand you have MS, but I am sure you have other friends that could have come over and packed up the item and taken it to the UPS Store for you.

This is about the third incident I have heard about involving your husband blowing people off after promises were made. If he is busy, he better start trusting someone, namely you, to be his proxy and finish the deal. If he can't do this, then he should quit selling stuff.

I love how you both get all pissy because someone is pissed off that you have $425 of theirs for over a month and don't respond to them. ::)
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed