News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargerman68 here's the story and its not pretty

Started by Rat Exterminator, September 10, 2008, 04:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmoparmofo

I was going to buy a driveshaft from him for a 69 charger 383/727 8 3/4....he stopped responding,guess I'm lucky,still looking for one btw,hope you get your $ back.
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

NMike

i can't believe how fuct some people are. they can't even get their lies straight.

when the military service part is dragged in, it reminds me of the "i'm a US soldier in iraq trying to get millions out of here, can you help me?" Email scam.

69bronzeT5

Wow.

I'm gone for a few days and all hell breaks loose. :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

six-tee-nine

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 12, 2008, 03:56:54 AM
Wow.

Yeah, I was already thinking your computer broke down or something like that.......  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Dodge Don

Quote from: hemi-hampton on September 12, 2008, 12:01:53 AM
If I seen the Auction I would of asked what am I getting here, a AM or AM/FM. Wait till the last day to ask question. Then they are less likely to revise. How are they going to know it's worth more unless you say, Hey Am I getting a rare $1,000 am/fm or a cheap $35 am? A real car guy would know anyways with no help from a potential bidder. I see chargerman sez his Credit Card deleted by ebay for being old but isn't this the same guy that complained Mancini would not accept his C.C.? Now we know why :scratchchin: LEON.

If his credit card was old (meaning expired) he would have been issued a new one to replace the expired card.....unless of course he was defaulting on his payments and was a deadbeat. Cards expire because the magnetic stripe/materials have a finite lifespan. The lifespan has increased as low coercivity mag stripes were replaced with high coercivity however they don't last forever. Trust me....unless he was in trouble with the card issuer...he'd get a replacement card well in advance of his old one expiring. Doesn't add up.

41husk

Quote from: bmoparmofo on September 12, 2008, 12:09:32 AM
I was going to buy a driveshaft from him for a 69 charger 383/727 8 3/4....he stopped responding,guess I'm lucky,still looking for one btw,hope you get your $ back.
Noy sure what lenghth, I have a shaft from a big block 73 charger?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

69charger2002

Quote from: Dodge Don on September 12, 2008, 06:33:55 AM
Quote from: hemi-hampton on September 12, 2008, 12:01:53 AM
If I seen the Auction I would of asked what am I getting here, a AM or AM/FM. Wait till the last day to ask question. Then they are less likely to revise. How are they going to know it's worth more unless you say, Hey Am I getting a rare $1,000 am/fm or a cheap $35 am? A real car guy would know anyways with no help from a potential bidder. I see chargerman sez his Credit Card deleted by ebay for being old but isn't this the same guy that complained Mancini would not accept his C.C.? Now we know why :scratchchin: LEON.

If his credit card was old (meaning expired) he would have been issued a new one to replace the expired card.....unless of course he was defaulting on his payments and was a deadbeat. Cards expire because the magnetic stripe/materials have a finite lifespan. The lifespan has increased as low coercivity mag stripes were replaced with high coercivity however they don't last forever. Trust me....unless he was in trouble with the card issuer...he'd get a replacement card well in advance of his old one expiring. Doesn't add up.

well while that is true, ebay and paypal doesn't automatically update to the new card. you have to manually go in there and update. if it goes past expiration date, ebay and paypal wil suspend an account until it is updated.. otherwise they are at risk to lose your potential to pay their "rollback prices" i mean fees.. and they aren't gonna take a chance on that..
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

bull

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on September 12, 2008, 11:50:06 AM
This has been a very productive thread IMO. :cheers:

Bull where have you been?... we are on page 5 already...   :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Wow.

you JUST had to get a post in this thread, didn't you?  :eek2:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Ghoste

Well, at least I've kept out of it.   OH SNAP!!!!  (you're a clever fisherman Mr. Ponch, a very clever fisherman)

:nana:  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 12, 2008, 12:26:04 PM
Wow.

you JUST had to get a post in this thread, didn't you?  :eek2:
Oh leave him alone, he only has 6,000+ post. :hah:  I missed him when he was gone.  :yesnod:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Dans 68

Quote from: Ghoste on September 12, 2008, 12:31:17 PM
Well, at least I've kept out of it.   OH SNAP!!!!  (you're a clever fisherman Mr. Ponch, a very clever fisherman)

:nana:  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

ditto.  :eek2: Oops!

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

69bronzeT5

Quote from: six-tee-nine on September 12, 2008, 05:49:52 AM
Wow.

Yeah, I was already thinking your computer broke down or something like that.......  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Close. Internet modem broke.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Brock Samson

lilwendal

I gotta say..... I don't see how some of you guys ever get anything accomplished on your Chargers.....
Your always online posting :D

PocketThunder

Quote from: lilwendal on September 12, 2008, 03:47:57 PM
I gotta say..... I don't see how some of you guys ever get anything accomplished on your Chargers.....

What do you think going to work is for?   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 12, 2008, 03:49:19 PM

yeah sometimes work can really get in the way of my dc.com posting time  :smilielol: :smilielol: 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on September 12, 2008, 04:15:47 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on September 12, 2008, 03:49:19 PM

yeah sometimes work really get in the way of my dc.com posting time  :smilielol: :smilielol: 

Go to your Profile and click on your Stats and see what hours of the day you are online... 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=68;sa=statPanel

moparstuart

yeah my boss is a real ass too    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   our stats are very similar
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

bull

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 12, 2008, 11:55:45 AM
Quote from: bull on September 12, 2008, 11:50:06 AM
This has been a very productive thread IMO. :cheers:

Bull where have you been?... we are on page 5 already...   :rofl:

Oh no, I piped in once before. Page 2 I think.

69_500

Hmmm, apparently paul spends a lot of time online around midnight as well as during the day. I would have figured those would have been his prime "baby making" time periods. But then again from what I hear they have that down to a science in his family.

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69_500 on September 12, 2008, 08:01:33 PM
Hmmm, apparently paul spends a lot of time online around midnight as well as during the day. I would have figured those would have been his prime "baby making" time periods. But then again from what I hear they have that down to a science in his family.

Shoot man i can get that taken care while on dodgecharger.com. ...  i can multi task like the best of em!!! :rofl:

jaak

HLPAG is pleased to announce their official parts dealer from the West Coast....Anthony and Charitye Pauley !!!!!