News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

[[Pics!]]Squirrel Hunting Leads To '69 GTX?[[Updated With Pics!!!!!]]

Started by WingCharger, September 09, 2008, 07:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Dude......squirrel hunting?  :scratchchin:

I guess this post meant nothing to you & your dad?
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48215.0.html

Nice find though I guess...
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Musicman

Quote from: WingCharger on September 09, 2008, 07:14:01 PM
Well, my dad decided to go squirrel hunting today over at our other farm. To early in the season, we didnt see anything.

How can you go anywhere on a farm and not find a squirrel...  :slap:

WingCharger

Quote from: Musicman on September 09, 2008, 07:24:16 PM
Well, my dad decided to go squirrel hunting today over at our other farm. To early in the season, we didnt see anything.

We hunt in our cattle pasture, in a area called the Bottoms where a creek runs. There are still too many leaves on the trees to be able to see anything. We heard a ton, but didnt get a shot off.

Musicman

Quote from: WingCharger on September 09, 2008, 07:25:54 PM
We heard a ton, but didnt get a shot off.

What was it you heard exactly, the sound of the squirrels laughing?  :smilielol:

:nana: Just Kidding

WingCharger

Quote from: Musicman on September 09, 2008, 07:31:50 PM
We heard a ton, but didnt get a shot off.

What was it you heard exactly, the sound of the squirrels laughing?  :smilielol:

:nana: Just Kidding

Funny. :pity:

ACUDANUT

Hey, I live on a farm and no squirrels around here ?? Heck, Our state tree here in kansas is a telephone poll (not much shade either).
BTW, squirrels taste like possum.

1FastCharger

Quote from: ACUDANUT on September 09, 2008, 07:47:23 PM
Hey, I live on a farm and no squirrels around here ?? Heck, Our state tree here in kansas is a telephone poll (not much shade either).

Yeah, but what do Possums taste like?
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

PocketThunder

Well Beav are you gonna make an offer on it? :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

The70RT

I live in the city or I could have shot 10 in my own yard today. Nice find you better have more than a grand though.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Back N Black

We hunt in our cattle pasture, in a area called the Bottoms where a creek runs. There are still too many leaves on the trees to be able to see anything. We heard a ton, but didnt get a shot off.

Do you where overalls like Jesse Duke, no shirt, straw hat and carry a Banjo!  :musik010:

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WingCharger

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 09, 2008, 08:35:36 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on September 09, 2008, 08:23:01 PM
:scratchchin:
Is this in Ohio somewhere? :scratchchin:

Thats where he lives. 

Correct! And for the one million dollar question: How do you know?

Quote from: Back N Black on September 09, 2008, 08:41:41 PM

Do you where overalls like Jesse Duke, no shirt, straw hat and carry a Banjo!  :musik010:

Nope. Wore a Stine Seed Trucker Hat, Grey T-Shirt, Levi Jeans, Justin Cowboy Boots, and carry a Remington 20 Gauge (My first gun I got when I was 10). Yes, I am a proud redneck.

WingCharger

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 09, 2008, 08:15:34 PM
Well Beav are you gonna make an offer on it? :shruggy:

That car is worth at least $15,000 so I say probably, no.

Quote from: SFRT on September 09, 2008, 08:42:11 PM
does it have a mod top?

No. I said it had a black vinyl top. Ya know, read? :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: 1FastCharger on September 09, 2008, 08:13:24 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on September 09, 2008, 07:47:23 PM

Yeah, but what do Possums taste like?

Frog Legs. Them's good when they fryed right. :drool5: :icon_smile_big:

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Musicman

20 Gauge  :yesnod:  Single, Double, Pump or Semi... I use to have a single shot 20 gauge brush buster that I carried with me 90% of the time. I still have it in my shop, but it's pretty tired these days... seen a lot of use and abuse.

WingCharger

Quote from: Musicman on September 09, 2008, 09:22:56 PM
20 Gauge  :yesnod:  Single, Pump or Semi... I use to have a single shot 20 gauge brush buster that I carried with me 90% of the time. I still have it in my shop, but it's pretty tired these days... seen a lot of use and abuse.

20 Gauge Pump Action Remington
My first gun. A good gun for squirrels but not much else anymore. I use my 12 gauge or .243 or even the muzzle loader for everything else. I have a break action with interchangeable barrels for the last three. A lot cheaper than buying all three seperatly.

PocketThunder

Musicman

Quote from: WingCharger on September 09, 2008, 09:25:03 PM
20 Gauge Pump Action Remington
My first gun. A good gun for squirrels but not much else anymore. I use my 12 gauge or .243 or even the muzzle loader for everything else. I have a break action with interchangeable barrels for the last three. A lot cheaper than buying all three seperatly.

3 for 1... good deal... they never had anything like that when I was a young lad. They have some good products today however.

I wouldn't put down the 20... they make a great bird gun in the field. The 12 is nice if you want to blow them into a pile of feathers.
I have a 20 and a 12 as well... each has it's uses.

oldgold69

10ga or 454casull better choice they just disappear

Ghoste

Or CP and Bronzy have combined their DNA to create some sort of test tube "master race".  :icon_smile_wink:

tan top

Quote from: Ghoste on September 10, 2008, 02:54:16 AM
Or CP and Bronzy have combined their DNA to create some sort of test tube "master race".  :icon_smile_wink:
Quote from: SFRT on September 09, 2008, 08:42:11 PM
does it have a mod top?

:haha:

:o sounds like a good find Wingcharge  :yesnod:   awesome color combo   ..looking forward to seeing pictures  :popcrn:.... :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html