News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Took 3rd place today at a local car show...

Started by Afflyer, October 22, 2005, 11:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afflyer

At the local junior college, there was an antique auto show from 8 to 4.  Though all the Mustangs took most of the awards..well- I was just happy to walk away with a plaque!  Naturally, I was the only Charger present today.  Around 60 cars showed up- to include 3 MoPars.  I was parked right next to a really RARE MoPar though; a M-I-N-T condition '70 Chrysler 300 Hurst!!!  I've heard of these cars, but this was the first time I got to see one.  Naturally, he took first place.  Second went to a '78 Lil Red Express- also in damn near mint condition.

It was a beautiful day for a car show- perfect 75 degree Florida weather, not a cloud in the sky, gentle gulf breezes.  A great time was had by all who attended.

Bradley  :icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

bull

Afflyer

Sorry Bull, I left for the show in a bit of a rush and not only did I forget my camera, but I also forgot my razor phone which also has a camera.  I would love to have taken some shots of that 300 Hurst though.  Might be the last time I ever see one.

:-[

2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

cudaken

Way to go Bradly. I took second at a local show a few weeks ago and does make you feel good.

Cuda Ken
I am back

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Shakey

Take a photo of the plaque and post it here!

Congrats!

Charger_Fan

Congrats, Man!

At least it's a great way to spend a nice day. :icon_smile_cool:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charginglizard

Quote from: Afflyer on October 22, 2005, 11:28:27 PM
At the local junior college, there was an antique auto show from 8 to 4.   Though all the Mustangs took most of the awards..well- I was just happy to walk away with a plaque!   Naturally, I was the only Charger present today.   Around 60 cars showed up- to include 3 MoPars.   I was parked right next to a really RARE MoPar though; a M-I-N-T condition '70 Chrysler 300 Hurst!!!   I've heard of these cars, but this was the first time I got to see one.   Naturally, he took first place.   Second went to a '78 Lil Red Express- also in damn near mint condition.

It was a beautiful day for a car show- perfect 75 degree Florida weather, not a cloud in the sky, gentle gulf breezes.   A great time was had by all who attended.

Bradley   :icon_smile_approve:

"It was a beautiful day for a car show- perfect 75 degree Florida weather, not a cloud in the sky, gentle gulf breezes."

Bet that wasn't the case today hu?
70charginglizard

Afflyer

70charginglizard,

As a matter of fact, today (Monday), it was a bit breezy, perhaps 15 to 25 MPH, the temps were cool with a high of 60* and not a cloud in the sky! Hurricane Wilma hit the lower third of the Florida peninsula.  We here in the panhandle, saw nothing but an increase in the tides and the slightly higher breezes.  Tonight the temperature is expected to drop down to 42*!  Sweater weather is here in the Florida panhandle!

Bradley  :icon_smile_approve:

2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"