News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need more pics of this Coronet Superbird clone.

Started by hotrod98, September 05, 2008, 03:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

According to sources, the guy that built this clone used a cuda back glass assembly. That's how I plan to alter the back glass on my wife's bird clone.
I would appreciate any pics of the back window area of this car so I can see how it looks. The back window area on a coronet is identical to a roadrunner.
It's going to require me to make a lower dutchman panel since that area is concave on a cuda and convex on a bird. I drove to KC, MO yesterday and picked up a roof assembly for a cuda. I didn't want to cut up any of my unrestored cars.
While, I'm not ready to start on this one, I have other customer work that has to be finished first, I want to start working out the details in advance.
Does anyone know where this car is today and who the owner is? Maybe I could contact him direct.
Thanks

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

oldcarnut

WingCharger

BigBlockSam

hi guys

i had tons of pictures of this car  but there gone . last cleaning of my files i deleted them. it was done nice too. sorry Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 05, 2008, 05:53:45 PM
hi guys

i had tons of pictures of this car but there gone . last cleaning of my files i deleted them. it was done nice too. sorry Rene

First you beat the snot out of daytonalo and now this.  :icon_smile_big:

Charles Addams

WingCharger

Quote from: hotrod98 on September 05, 2008, 07:44:06 PM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 05, 2008, 05:53:45 PM
hi guys

i had tons of pictures of this car but there gone . last cleaning of my files i deleted them. it was done nice too. sorry Rene

First you beat the snot out of daytonalo and now this.  :icon_smile_big:

He beat up daytonalo "jersey style"! :lol:

BigBlockSam

Quote   "jersey style"!   

hey wing boy, i like you more and more lately     :2thumbs:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

PocketThunder

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 06, 2008, 12:30:14 AM
Quote   "jersey style"!   

hey wing boy, i like you more and more latly     :2thumbs:

Its not wing boy, its "the Beav"....   :icon_smile_big:   :yesnod:   :yesnod:   

remember Beaver, the more we pick on you the more we like you..........
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hotrod98

Charles Addams

WingCharger

Now I have internet respect! :cheers: Thanks guys!

Now, if only I had a charger. :think: