News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Injured Squirrel

Started by Khyron, September 03, 2008, 03:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

awwww,.. :'(  I'm really sorry,..  :pity:

hutch

sorry you did not get to eat him before he kicked.  They are nice when fried up.

:popcrn:
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

Neal_J

Do they really taste like chicken?

Neal

Khyron

Quote from: skip68 on September 04, 2008, 01:00:52 PM
Sorry to hear that. :'( Hope your kids are ok and not too upset. :pity:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

we'll tell them that he was better and we let him go. in a few months when I see a bigger squirrel we'll say that him ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

41husk

good chance to learn about mortality,  any thing that lives must die.  It's just part of life.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: Blown70 on September 04, 2008, 12:41:58 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on September 04, 2008, 12:39:16 PM
Wild animals are not meant to be pets. Let the creature go, it will be happiest. :Twocents:

Forget to read the post above? :shruggy:

That is what I get for skim reading. I feel like a real a-hole once again.
I still say that wild animals should not be pets. That poor littte guy.... :angel:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Khyron

Quote from: 41husk on September 04, 2008, 02:04:46 PM
good chance to learn about mortality,  any thing that lives must die.  It's just part of life.

Their Uncle Paul died from Cancer... may be a little soon, But I do agree with you, They have had dead fish and a few relitives already, it's been a bad year... I'll let them slide on the Squirrel.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

hutch

Quote from: Neal_J on September 04, 2008, 01:36:34 PM
Do they really taste like chicken?

Neal

no, they taste like squirrel.   ;D
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

Carrots

"....let them slide on the Squirrel"

As always the caption creates the King. Very well put :2guns:

The lady across the street recently passed, but from the time that I arrived here in Spring to a month or so back she was always out feeding the little critters. Perhaps it has been unemployment, heatstroke, holiday grub, fuzzy facial features, strong beer before 4, or perhaps a combination of other factors but I've now got a small affinity for them. Having left a nation of them they were nothing new in of themselves, but having the time to notice has made for a pleasant change. Watching them play sure as hell beats the afternoons of pseudo justice that I have found on Fox. Over the weeks I have had several encounters, most playful, others territorial disputes that I'm pleased to say were all resolved in my favour. I have been toying with the idea of relocating the now defunct tree feeders from her oak opposite and tying them up next to the (yet-to-be-built) hammock in my front lawn. No one likes having the crumbs taken out of their livelihoods 'happy times' pile, and whilst the circumstances are unfortunate I would like to look at this as an opportunity to get off the fence and take an interest. When nuts & treats = good times I should just be saddling up and taking charge shouldn't I?! Lawn services continues to attend once weekly and so I think it's safe. All of this may well have pushed me over the edge......
a lascivious taste for the grotesque, the painfully paradoxical, the questionable and the absurd.

71ChallengeHer

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.