News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"NEW" 68-69 BBODY UNSILENCED AIRCLEANER

Started by BEAPARTS, September 04, 2008, 09:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEAPARTS

Now available, 68-69 bbody unsilenced air cleaner.  The lid is powercoated wrinkle finish and the base is silver cad.

This piece is no longer available from MOPAR so we retooled them.  The price is higher since the original tooling from MOPAR was paid for 40 years ago.

List price for the kit is $169.

Michael C. Ross - Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts. Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

1969chargerrtse

Man, where was this thing when I was looking for one?  I had to pay big bucks for mine because I couldn't find one anywhere.  Great news!!  You've done it again. :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

BEAPARTS

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on September 04, 2008, 10:06:02 AM
Man, where was this thing when I was looking for one?  I had to pay big bucks for mine because I couldn't find one anywhere.  Great news!!  You've done it again. :2thumbs:

I think you need another one. :icon_smile_big:

Mopurr

Hi Mike

Glad to see this....but I need a Double Snorkle for 70.

Waiting on pins & needles for each of your parts annoucements  :yesnod:

Sherri

Rolling_Thunder

another kick ass part man!   :2thumbs:   Keep up the great work!       Want to make steel A-12 air cleaner bases ?  can it be done for less than $1500...   thats the going rate for a repo   :shruggy:    $3000+ for originals   :brickwall:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Chatt69chgr

Doggone!  I had to buy a chrome one and sand the chrome down and paint it with wrinkle paint.  If I hadn't already done this, I would buy one in a millisecond.  Great part Mike.  Thanks for keeping the good stuff coming.

dodgecharger-fan

Another part to add to my order list....   :2thumbs:

resq302

Mike,  Seems like another great quality product.   Keep up the great work :2thumbs:.  Now ya just need to repro the one year only 69 14" brushed magnum trim rings.  Nice thing about them it was used on all body styles that got the 14" magnums so it is not just limited to one car line.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto