News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

LOOK AT THIS C.L. AD! 2 '67 GTX's for $4,000

Started by WingCharger, September 03, 2008, 02:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

welp, it's not supposed to be scareing it's supposed to be scaring... i ment too due that...  :eek2:

Troy

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 05, 2008, 12:13:25 AM
welp, it's not supposed to be scareing it's supposed to be scaring... i ment too due that...  :eek2:
Uh, you fixed one but not the other... :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

BB1

I found a picture of WingCharger!

Now we know.  :yesnod:
Delete my profile

moparstuart

Quote from: BB1 on September 05, 2008, 07:16:20 AM

ward your being awefully hard on the beaver !
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Back N Black

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on September 05, 2008, 08:29:10 AM
Quote from: BB1 on September 05, 2008, 07:16:20 AM

ward your being awefully hard on the beaver !

Thats it!  you just coined our new nickname for WingCharger.  The Beav!   ;D
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

Well i just checked my profile settings and scaring is spelled right "Ricers" is also capitalised as well... and so I hit save changes and i git the same old misspelled sig...  :shruggy:  i seem to recall i tried to fix it a long time ago, and i guess it didn't take then either...  :shruggy:

& BTW  :scratchchin:

Quote from: WingCharger on September 04, 2008, 08:05:34 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on September 04, 2008, 07:56:33 PM
Remember that thingy about being abal 2 reed aneethin if itch got enuff letrs?? Thatr's SCAREING me..  ;)

My dad knew an old guy who used to talk like that. Pappy Powers. (No, that is not his first name, I forget it. But everybody called him that.) Guy was a heavy drinker. Smoked like a freight train too. Had cancer removed, and he had to use a vibrating voice box he would hold up to his neck. He would chase my brother around with it and scare him when my grandpa took him over there with him. :smilielol:
Funny Thing: He was three sheets to the wind one night, and got his truck stuck in the ditch in front of his house. He ran it in the ditch until it caught on fire! My dad was on the fire department then, and he sayed he was wasted. :lol:

said not sayed...  :rotz:   :lol:

Brock Samson

ok i had to actually change something then save it...
then go back change it again and then save it again...  :shruggy:

moparstuart

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 05, 2008, 10:50:06 AM

ok i had to actually change something then save it...
then go back change it again and then save it again...  :shruggy:
great job eddie

bull

This now officially qualifies as a useless thread. :2thumbs: Congrats to us all.

Brock Samson

Not really, since it led to my signature being corrected much to the relief of many members and readers of this site, and we owe it all to you Bull.

:yesnod:

Brock Samson

i see your taking our advice Wing, that's sooo coool!  :yesnod:

WingCharger

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 05, 2008, 11:12:26 AM
Not really, since it led to my signature being corrected much to the relief of many members and readers of this site, and we owe it all to you Bull.

You're right! It's not a total loss after all.

(BTW, you misspelled "your" in your last post). :D

moparstuart

Quote from: bull on September 05, 2008, 03:20:23 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on September 05, 2008, 11:12:26 AM

You're right! It's not a total loss after all.

(BTW, you misspelled "your" in your last post). :D
WTF are you our spelling teacher now  ?

WingCharger

I have never seen a thread go this far off course. :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

Quote from: WingCharger on September 05, 2008, 04:19:57 PM
I have never seen a thread go this far off course. ::)

By the way, I found this Charger on CL, and the guy wants $6800 for a stripped shell with just a engine. :brickwall:
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/827281868.html

Now you're getting somewhere Beav...  Take your $1000 and go talk to the guy.   :yesnod: 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

WingCharger

Joshua

By the way, I found this Charger on CL, and the guy wants $6800 for a stripped shell with just a engine. :brickwall:

Way too much for that car....

PocketThunder

Quote from: Joshua on September 05, 2008, 04:34:48 PM

Way too much for that car....

That's why i say take your $1000 to him and see if he comes down a little since its been posted 3 times.

WingCharger