News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vipers & Grand Prix in Detroit

Started by hemi-hampton, August 31, 2008, 04:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

The Grand Prix going on in Detroit this weekend. As I was Cruising threw Detroit Yesterday I seen 3 cool looking racing Vipers cruising the streets, sounded good & looked nice. Heres a Pic. Notice the Reinansance Building on upper right with big GM Banners. The plates on Vipers were from Canada, Quebec I think they said? LEON.

hemi-hampton

Here's a close up. LEON.

Alain426

yes they are from quebec city, i will do some shearch to see what i can find on them
quebec is small, and i never see or heard of those

i will keep you updated on this, good spot by the way :2thumbs:

hemi-hampton

Ghoste

What were you following them in Leon?

Alain426

i have some information about these viper, they are from the dodge viper club of america in quebec city

they made a road trip to detroit to see the race and the dodge viper plant

http://viperacr.com/v-web/gallery/album44?page=1

4 Days in Detroit at VOI 10
Detroit, Mi
Largest Viper meeting in North of America with over 400 Vipers.
Visit the Viper factory. Attend the Belle Isle race.
Driving school on the Belle Isle track for beginner drivers.

Ghoste

I wonder what Viper owners think about the recent rumors that Dodge may sell off the Viper nameplate to an unamed purchaser?

moparstuart

I understand vipers are hand built and expensive, but selling off that preimum name plate signiture line is a bad move .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi-hampton

Ghoste, I was driving my Dodge Ram Rumble bee clone. Has a custom cowl induction hood painted similar to a 71 Super Bee power bulge hood with black out & rumble bee in hood strip instead of super bee. One of a kind. Thanks for those Links. We painted the front Clips of those Vipers when I worked for Masco-tech (a.k.a MSX, a.k.a Creative Industries) The paint on these sucked, Some stuff called High bake something, The base would not dry or cure until combined with the chemicals of the clear which meant forget about de nibbing any dirt in base. As a result some of these Vipers got 20 coats/layers of paint trying to repaint them to perfection. As a result, they would then just scrape the entire front Clip, I said shitttt, I'll dig these out of the dumpster if going to scrape them & next thing I know they then decide to cut in half before scrapping. What a waste. LEON. :scratchchin: :brickwall:

hemi-hampton

Heres a Pic of my Truck. Anybody wanta buy a Truck? :scratchchin: LEON.