News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Show Cars on the Street!

Started by Brock Samson, September 01, 2008, 07:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Wow! Did have a suprise today!
i was out took some shots as i allways do but never did I expect to see....

Well,...  :drool5:

But first - in chronological order...
Camara platform:

Brock Samson

movin right along..
this Chrysler looked pretty fresh, i only managed to snap the one pic.  :shruggy:
then:
someone had great taste in project cars, I'd love to have any of them...

Brock Samson

more from the same lot.

Brock Samson

i belive this is a Rancharo wagon from about '64. but i could be wrong.  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

this caught my eye being candy apple red 'n all...  :scope:

Brock Samson

then, there was this '56 two door hardtop special, seldom do you see one parked on the street unattended with all the windows down, i thought i was the only one brave enuff to do that..  :lol:

Brock Samson

so nice and so rare i had to git a mess of pics...

Brock Samson

they still make buicks don't they?..  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

and then this totally blew me away when i spotted it...
  :icon_smile_wink:

Brock Samson

And this is why i allways grab my camara on my way out the door.  :yesnod:

moparstuart

wow black beauty in the wild and a mini kato
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

:eek2: nice box fan grill. I bet that took some engineering  :rotz:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

41husk

looks like a good day, I love the old pick up!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

skip68

Isn't that the car from an old TV show from the 60's ?  That's rare !!!
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Joshua

Hahaha...a Green Hornet clone.... :smilielol:
The Ranchero is a '65....
Boy, I'd sure like to get my hands on that '35 Ford pu. :icon_smile_big:
But a Maverick, A beater Nova and a Town and Country?......you have strange taste...hahaha

Brock Samson

here's the B.B. link from a couple weeks back, with the added bonus of Ponch's diversion...  :icon_smile_wink:
               http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,47295.0.html

BTW: i jumped out of the car so fast attempting to snag those last shots i bashed my shoulder on the drip rail and i have a huge welt and bruise there today... i didn't even notice till a half hour later...  :eek2:

actually in my last retired memory card are a whole bunch of other rides i'm gonna have to dig them up and resize to post them,..
i like old cars, especially old american survivors. how many bone stock '70 mavericks you seen recently?..

Joshua

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 02, 2008, 02:17:51 PM
i like old cars, especially old american survivors. how many bone stock '70 mavericks you seen recently?..

A few...but I look away really quick...to avoid getting sick...... :eek2: :nana:

Actually though a '71-2, before the big bumpers, done up like an early pro-stocker, would be cool. :icon_smile_cool:

Brock Samson

Had this Jo Han model as a kid, one of my Favorites!

Pre big bumpers i have to agree, anything after is just sad...  :-\

Death1970Proof

This appeals to me alot. I have quite a few dusters so of course Im gonna check that out. The charger is just  :drool5: .
The '70 nova Id like to have. Needs more black primer and a hood duck  :icon_smile_big:
I want the cab off of the '35 ford to put on my '77 dodge truck chassis :cheers:
Thanks for sharing  ;D :icon_smile_big:
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...