News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pinks @ Norwalk on tonight at 9pm...don't miss it !

Started by firefighter3931, September 04, 2008, 01:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter3931

Just a heads up for those that want to see a 68 Charger mow down the field and take home the hardware and ca$h.  :2thumbs:

Dave Ross from West Virginia has been racing the car for 30 yrs and is 65 years young.  :icon_smile_big:

We were there and it was very exciting....don't miss it !

Speed Channel 9:00 pm EST

Ron

Ps.  Doug (R2) was there also racing his 65 Belvedere so keep an eye open for the pristine white Plymouth. The car next to us in the pits (flat black 55 Chevy) had lots of Camera crews shooting footage so if they show any of it you will see Doug's car. 
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Just 6T9 CHGR

I've been waiting for this one as well as the e-town one.   

Thanks for the heads up! :drive:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

runningman

Yeah, I would like to check this out too.  Thanks Ron! :cheers:

TUFCAT

Back N Black

TUFCAT

I didn't see the '65 Satellite or Hemidougs '69 Charger - yet.  :brickwall: However, I missed the first 10 minutes or so.  :scratchchin:

firefighter3931

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 04, 2008, 08:36:41 PM
I didn't see the '65 Satellite or Hemidougs '69 Charger - yet.  :brickwall: However, I missed the first 10 minutes or so.  :scratchchin:

Doug's 65 Belvedere didn't make the show  :P  HemiDoug's Charger wasn't at this event....keep your eyes open for the Englishtown Pinks episode  :scope:

Quote from: Back N Black on September 04, 2008, 08:28:29 PM
Damn, I missed it!

No worries, it will be televised again at a later date  :2thumbs:

Ron   

Ps. It was great watching the show and seeing Dave win again. I think he was pretty happy....and probably still is !  :cheers:
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

BrianShaughnessy

Great show!  Thanks for the advance notice otherwise I'd probably have missed it.   :2thumbs: 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Charger-Bodie

Its on again at 12:00 am !! and Im about to set the DVR for it!  :2thumbs:

Thanks for the alert Ron  :yesnod:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

that was awesome that old man kicked all there asses, to bad the mustake broke at the end i wanted to see the old man hole shot him again.  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Dans 68

Quote from: 1hot68 on September 04, 2008, 09:48:58 PM
Its on again at 12:00 am !! and Im about to set the DVR for it!  :2thumbs:

Thanks for the alert Ron  :yesnod:

Yes, thanks!

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

General_01

Man, that car is AWESOME!!! Dave is as giddy as a schoolgirl. That must have been one hell of an experience.  :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

bear

Finished watching it and some of those clips make me wish I could of been there all day. And watching Dave's go down the track will never get old, good thing I have it recorded.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Great show & looks like there was an even better turn out!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T