News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just Curious who all is coming to the Aero Reunion @ Monster Mopar

Started by Mopurr, August 27, 2008, 06:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopurr

hotrod98

We'll be there, but with the Daytona pickup instead of the clone. I just don't have time to finish it right now. We're starting on a new house next door for my son.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

I will be there All week ,with my three sons and the birdible luck be willing !
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

But, will Rene show up?  I think we both promised him steak dinners.  :yesnod:

Charles Addams

hemigeno

:wave:

I don't know how much of the daytime festivities on Wednesday or Thursday I'll be able to swing, but I'm playing hookey on Friday from work for sure.  Thursday afternoon I'll be down at Gateway staking out our spots.

BTW, anyone bringing a car who is cruising over to Illinois on Friday afternoon/evening...  It is possible to register your car for the Show that evening, which means no long lines at the registration tent on Saturday morning.  Jim Campbell (top dog of the Car Show) has said in the past that he'd stick around for a few minutes extra if we needed, and would even register/class any trailered cars that night without having to take them out of the trailer.  They are making things as easy as possible for us, no doubt.

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 28, 2008, 12:42:08 AM
I'd buy him two steak dinners my self , but i'm not betting he will show    :rotz: :rotz: :'(

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on August 28, 2008, 08:59:28 AM
  I'd buy him two steak dinners my self , but i'm not betting he will show    :rotz: :rotz: :'(
If Rene goes, i'll go.  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 28, 2008, 12:35:20 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 28, 2008, 08:59:28 AM
If Rene goes, i'll go.  :icon_smile_big:
come on down  , I'll buy you a steak dinner too, relinquish the restraining order for a couple days and come on down .

:smilielol:

hotrod98

Stuart, Do you have your reservations for your hotel?  The dump that we stayed in last time may have fallen down by now.
I need to decide where we're staying and get my room reserved. We'll drive up Friday morning and probably leave Saturday evening. We might stay until Sunday if anything exciting is going on.
Would be so nice to have the clone finished, but it's not going to happen. Not this year.

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 28, 2008, 04:29:21 PM
Stuart, Do you have your reservations for your hotel?  The dump that we stayed in last time may have fallen down by now.
I need to decide where we're staying and get my room reserved. We'll drive up Friday morning and probably leave Saturday evening. We might stay until Sunday if anything exciting is going on.
Would be so nice to have the clone finished, but it's not going to happen. Not this year.
yes i will be there from weds to sunday , staying in union at the super 8    till friday then @ the 4 point sheradon
  sherri has the info here    http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,46174.0.html

Mopurr

Ok I must ask what was the dump you stayed in last year?

Both the Super 8 at Union and the Four Points are very nice hotels.  So I think that you would be very happy.   Breakfast is suppose to be included at the Four Points at that Rate.

Daytona R/T SE

I'll be there, Friday through Sunday...no car though. I'll be debating on what else to buy in the swapmeet and drooling over the show cars :coolgleamA:

hotrod98

Quote from: Mopurr on August 28, 2008, 08:27:55 PM

Both the Super 8 at Union and the Four Points are very nice hotels. So I think that you would be very happy. Breakfast is suppose to be included at the Four Points at that Rate.

The place that we accidentally reserved was at the next exit after the host hotel if I remember correctly. Don't remember the name, but it was a dump. The office was in a travel trailer next door to the original office that was built back in the 50's or 60's.

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 28, 2008, 11:23:32 PM

Both the Super 8 at Union and the Four Points are very nice hotels. So I think that you would be very happy. Breakfast is suppose to be included at the Four Points at that Rate.

The place that we accidentally reserved was at the next exit after the host hotel if I remember correctly. Don't remember the name, but it was a dump. The office was in a travel trailer next door to the original office that was built back in the 50's or 60's.
Did they rent by the hour  ???  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

hemigeno

Quote from: moparstuart on August 29, 2008, 08:30:12 AM

Must have been the No-Tell Mo-Tel

BTW, my construction company built the Super 8 in Union, so I'll take the blame for any complaints there...

moparstuart

Quote from: hemigeno on August 29, 2008, 08:55:38 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 29, 2008, 08:30:12 AM

Must have been the No-Tell Mo-Tel

BTW, my construction company built the Super 8 in Union, so I'll take the blame for any complaints there...
I have stayed at that super 8 several times and it's one of the best I have ever stayed in .
   Now ask me about the super 8  in hammond indiana , now that one was the NO TELL MOTEL !!!!! crack ho's all night long .  My wife will never ever stay at a super 8 after that experience .

hotrod98

I just made my reservations for the Super 8 in Union, Mo. I'll drive up Thursday and leave out on Saturday.
It's a seven hour drive from here. I'm beginning to wish that the clone was finished.  ;D

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on August 29, 2008, 12:23:10 PM
I just made my reservations for the Super 8 in Union, Mo. I'll drive up Thursday and leave out on Saturday.
It's a seven hour drive from here. I'm beginning to wish that the clone was finished.  ;D
you will really enjoy friday at rich's house . 

hotrod98

This is the first time that I've gotten up there early enough to be able to attend the Friday function.
If the weather is going to be real nice the whole weekend, we might drive the 73 Cuda up there.
It gets twice the fuel mileage of the Daytona pickup, but it's not as comfortable and we can't haul lots of parts back from the swap meet.
Decisions...decisions.
I guess we could trailer it and leave the truck and trailer at the motel.  :shruggy:

Charles Addams

69_500

I will be over at Rich's house on friday, but not at the show itself for the rest of the weekend. Have to get back for my wife's birthday that weekend.

moparstuart

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

hotrod98

Troy, are we going to have a Dodge Charger.com tent/official meeting place, etc.?
Will there be shirts for sale? Will there be snacks?  :icon_smile_big:

Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on September 03, 2008, 03:34:01 PM
Troy, are we going to have a Dodge Charger.com tent/official meeting place, etc.?
Will there be shirts for sale? Will there be snacks?  :icon_smile_big:
oh no troy dont bring snacks ,I will eat you out of house and home  ;D ;D ;D

69_500

I will be at Rich's house on Friday for the whole day, but I'll be heading back home late late Friday night.

Hemi_tyme

I'll be there with my white bird and hopefully with a yellow Superbird I'm trying finishing up for the show...........Anyone want a ride around the track?
Ken

hotrod98

Ken, You need help getting that orange bird ready? Wait...we have less than four weeks...never mind.  ;D

Charles Addams

moparstuart

I know of two other wing cars coming from kansas city not sure what days they are coming down !

daytonalo

moparstuart

pettybird

Mom and I will be there in the B5 'bird

it's somewhat close to being ready... :P

70Sbird

My plans have changed and I'll be there Saturday only!

unless things change again! :icon_smile_big:

Scott Faulkner

Mopurr

Look forward to seeing everyone

Pettybird.....glad to hear that your mom is coming with you!

Also did you get the PM from me regarding Pictures?

pettybird

Quote from: Mopurr on September 05, 2008, 04:45:33 PM
Look forward to seeing everyone

Pettybird.....glad to hear that your mom is coming with you!

Also did you get the PM from me regarding Pictures?

I did, and I'll work on it!

Mopurr

Thank you!

And if you have any problems on the way call us, we will have the trailer and or tools with us.

pettybird

Quote from: Mopurr on September 07, 2008, 06:52:57 PM
Thank you!

And if you have any problems on the way call us, we will have the trailer and or tools with us.

I'm tryin' to work em all out here first  ;)