News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lots 'O Charger Kibbles and Bits...

Started by Brock Samson, August 27, 2008, 05:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

here @ autoblog

http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/charger/

Incl. a fair sized chunk of Mr. Mike's trails and tribulations...
found this while looking for stuff on Vin's New Charger from F&F IV..
  I liked this a probably not healthy amount...   :yesnod:   :drool5:

In the imortal words of will smith..

I GOTTA GIT ME ONNA THOSE!!!

HKCharger

ONNA? I think you mean "ONE OF" Let me guess- you must be a youngin? :yesnod:   :rofl:

WingCharger

I saw a story in Mopar Action about the guy custom creating those. They are based on a new Chrager frame, and have completly custom bodies. The first one he made he called the "Bring Back Plymouth" Cuda, and it was a orange hardtop

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

2much2learn

wheels kill it, but wouldnt turn it down if it was free :icon_smile_big: i would just change out those rims :eek2:
I say " determined to restore the Charger" SHE hears " Stubborn to throw your money away"   dx_Xb

Dodge Don

The wheel flares make it look like a Camaro to me.

moparstuart

I dont like the flow of the front bumper , or the cheapy looking convert top

the back half looks like a studebaker avante
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

gtx6970

No thanks, that is one butt ugly attempt  at a new cuda

Orange_Crush

Brock, I spent a good long time looking at that car at Carlisle.  From the side, the lines look really good.  The craftsmanship is excellent.

From the front, however, the car look awkward as hell.  Too narrow for its height and the grille adds to the illusion. 
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Orange_Crush

Oh, and from the back, its practically indistinguishable from the current Mustang.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Brock Samson

I don't get it, post some interesting stuff about chargers, lots of links from auto blog like the revised neo-charger facia and you guys jump the bandwagon and go into dog-pile mode - bashing the plum crazy convert custom plymouth...  :lol: that i like because it makes me want plum crazy Neo-Chally Convert...
That entire platform is too tall and too narrow a major reason why the LX platform looks like ass...
Anyhow, I'll keep posting this crap...                                                                                        :nana: 

your freakin welcome!

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 28, 2008, 11:06:40 AM
I don't get it, post some interesting stuff about chargers, lots of links from auto blog like the revised neo-charger facia and you guys jump the bandwagon and go into dog-pile mode - bashing the plum crazy convert custom plymouth...  :lol: that i like because it makes me want plum crazy Neo-Chally Convert...
That entire platform is too tall and too narrow a major reason why the LX platform looks like ass...
Anyhow, I'll keep posting this crap...                                                                                        :nana: 

your freakin welcome!

Whoa whoa whoa...don't get offended!

I was just saying that it looks good in pictures, but If you saw it in person, you wouldn't like it so much.

As I said before though, the craftsmanship's spectacular.

charge-it

Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

Neal_J

your freakin welcome!

Dodge Don

your freakin welcome!

Brock, it's not your fault it is ugly.

Brock Samson

here, bitch about this!!

your freakin welcome!!!

over at the neo charger site, they got a 100 page thread going on trying to make a new one look like an old one..

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

charge-it

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 28, 2008, 03:09:53 PM
here, bitch about this!!

your freakin welcome!!!

over at the neo charger site, they got a 100 page thread going on trying to make a new one look like an old one..

Nice Honda with a custom body kit!
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

Joshua

Bad proportions..... :eek2:
Hmmm....let's just bolt on some vintage looking grille and call it a......... :icon_smile_dead:

resq302

Why.  Why... why.... why.... did you have to take that ugly looking thing that they call a "charger" and make it worse by adding a retro grille to somethign that never looked like a recreation of the second gen.  (where is the smiley icon that is hanging himself)
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Brock Samson

I didn't do it!!!

freakin posters!!!!

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

:RantExplode: BROCK'S RIDE!!! YOU, YOU WIZENHIEMER!!!  :lol: I oughta'...

check this one out..  .. i actually like it.
anyhow check it out looks like they swiped the R/T emblems from the eternal triange ad...  :lol:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86345

WingCharger

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 28, 2008, 05:54:11 PM
  :RantExplode: BROCK'S RIDE!!! YOU, YOU WIZENHIEMER!!!  :lol: I oughta'...

check this one out..  .. i actually like it.
anyhow check it out looks like they swiped the R/T emblems from the eternal triange ad...  :lol:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86345

I really like that. I would put the retro body kit and grille on though. Does anybody know if somebody is actually making those?

Brock Samson

hey Kiddo,.. did you take your pills?.  :-\