News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger grill emblem, cant find one anywhare

Started by Ryan, August 26, 2008, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan

Hey does anyone know whare i can find a 69 charger grill emblem? I need the "Charger" emblem it seems that nobody has one anywhare.
     Thanks
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

1969chargerrtse

I find that hard to believe?  You did Year one etc..?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Ryan

yep, apperently there are many mopar emblems that have been back ordered for some time, and even more that are getting discontinued. My "charger" emblem has been on backorder for over a month now with no delivery date.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

hotrod98

I think there's something to this whole parts problem.
I ordered the center tail panel Charger emblem for my Daytona clone from YearOne several months ago and still no emblem. Maybe I should have left the R/T emblem on there.
It's the standard Charger emblem that goes between the taillights on the 69 Chargers.
Anyone have a real nice extra one that they want to sell?

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

SFRT

I have an extra original '69 grill emblem in very very good shape which I will happily sell or trade for whatever a fair price is. Its the script...I also have the rectangular one, but its pretty faded.

for trade I could use a set of decent sparkplug wire heat shields.

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Dave22443

I have a couple of extra emblems I wound up not using that have been sitting on my shelf for a while.  Still brand new in the box from Year One, never installed.  I'll list them in the parts for sale area if anyone is interested.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

chargerboy69

I just sold a extra grill emblem and two tail panel emblems I had laying around brand new. I put them on E Bay ang got about $50.00 each out of them. That was more than what Year One would have sold them for. I was told by Year One everyone gets them from the same place and they are shut down right now.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

hemigeno