News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My boys VERY first EVER day of school. He went in style!

Started by kikgas01, August 26, 2008, 01:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kikgas01

moparstuart

thats cool , He will never forget his first day of school now . Neither will all the other kids who saw him get out of it .   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   He's cool for life now .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

kikgas01

I figure, it`s a special moment that he could go back and look at 30 years from now. Just trying to make a special moment special for him. Don`t laugh at the goofy seats either folks! It SOON will have the correct seats heh heh. :eek2:

skip68

Too cute!!!  :icon_smile_big: I think we may pick up our rugrats from school in our G.L. on Friday!!! :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

kikgas01

They`ll LOVE IT! Yesterday I left it there for my oldest boy to drive home after football practice. His friends went NUTS! :D This is what makes owning a Charger so much fun right here. :2thumbs:

moparstuart

your very trusting , I let my 16 year old drive my roadrunner once so far. I was nervous the whole time and I was in the car !!   :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nelson_audet

wow verry cool man... it is a dream to go to the first day of class in general lee!
69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue

nelson_audet

69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue

Dave22443

How can you legally drive it with that license plate?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

71ChallengeHer

CHRGR SE

Under construction 1973 Charger SE/RT resto-mod.

mikepmcs

Quote from: Dave22443 on August 26, 2008, 03:26:11 PM
How can you legally drive it with that license plate?

you can't but i'm sure most gl owners will tell you, as long as you don't screw around the police will leave you alone and if they do pull you over it's just to take pictures with the car and have a good story to tell the family/friends.
like it or not it is the most recognized and popular car on the road......

Especially for the young guns/gunettes out there.  I bet your son had a blast and  definitely is the most popular kid in school.  Way to start his educational career out Dad!!! :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs: :cheers:

v/r
Mike

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

kikgas01

I have the right ones in my console along with the registration and insurance card. Haven`t been bothered yet. If and when I am I will just say oops. Musta forgot to put the right ones back on it after the last show and take the ticket. I don`t drive it much. I live out of the city limits and my kids go to school in a tiny town that has one cop and he likes my General. We are suppose to have 2 plates on our cars here also. :D My isn`t that great and needs everything a typical Charger needs. So I`m not to worried about it. It`s pretty rough.

Mike DC

Man, what fun.  Looks like he had a great time too. 

You deserve props for taking the time & effort to take him yourself on his first day like that.  It's not always easy to get things like that arranged on a weekday morning, what with our grownup schedules and our cars being taken apart half the time. 

Charger1973

Cool pics...  the license plate sure looks familiar.   ;)

dads_69

Thats cool. My daughters first day of Kindergarten was today as well. I drove her in a Ford Explorer though, not as cool, but all in good time she'll be driven in my BB Dart.
Not sure who was more nervous, mom, my little girl or me.
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

CB

wow that looks like fun time for both of you  :icon_smile_big:  :2thumbs:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69charger2002

sweet pics shane.. but wait a minute.. IOWA STATE???  come on now. LSU purple and gold should be plastered on his shirt.. why you ask? because LSU rules!!!! lol kidding... iowa state.. poor kid..   :eek2:     :smilielol:
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69charger2002 on August 27, 2008, 07:42:09 AM
sweet pics shane.. but wait a minute.. IOWA STATE???  come on now. LSU purple and gold should be plastered on his shirt.. why you ask? because LSU rules!!!! lol kidding... iowa state.. poor kid..   :eek2:     :smilielol:

Great story, but let's talk "BURNT ORANGE !!!"   :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

kamkuda

Very cool!  :cheers:  I have to remember to drive the car when I bring my son to first day at Kindergarden 

kikgas01

Quote from: 69charger2002 on August 27, 2008, 07:42:09 AM
Because we didn`t have a IOWA HAWKEYE SHIRT!  :nana: HA HA HA!!!!  I WISH I had a little Dukes shirt for him. He really needs one heh-heh. I suggest that if anyone here could possibly take their child to school in a cool car to do it! They need a national take your child to school in a cool car day! LoL. ( they also need a national "open garage door day") so we can find ALL of the old MOPARS sitting in garages. :D 1973, I would love the visors but the tornados and and Major flooding put the kebosh on my spending for a bit. So far it`s cost me 9 grand and my parents are still living here. They had 5 1/2 feet in their livingroom. They are buying a new home. My summer has been ruined.I have had 2 tornados and a record flood this year. Thanks Miked and everyone else here for the kind words.