News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Shes back up and running...

Started by Khyron, August 26, 2008, 11:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

Just in time to take her off the road for the winter :lol:

Well, it's been crazy and more money then I first intended, but "Mary" is back up and running Strong with a all new motor. Hopefully I'll b able to catch a few local shows before the season is done. Mopars and the valley and Lake George Adirondack Nationals.... hope to See some of you guys up there  :2thumbs:

I'll post some pics and video as soon as I get them. My friend did the camera work while I did the auto work :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

Glad to hear it,.. Enjoy and be safe!

69*F5*SE

Cool man,  :2thumbs:  wish I could say mine was up and running.

Charger1973

Cool, that car is sweet...  I actually drove mine yesterday a little too.

The70RT

Hell yeah..... cool......stay away from the power slides this time  :icon_smile_big:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Khyron

heheh all good advise ;)

here is a teaser pic till I get more

I just gave her a bath too ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

terrible one

I always regret choosing red when I see your car. Beautiful, as always!  :2thumbs:

71ChallengeHer

That's great. I love your Charger.  :2thumbs:

bsakal

69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Khyron

Thanks all :D

well, my friend hosted a bunch of the pics on Photobucket, I'll try to post the pics, let me know how it turns out. you can see my goofy self now :lol: I'm in the tan shirt.

my friends girl getting her hands dirty, I asked her to hold the motor and snapped the picture :lol:

and here she is breaking in

ohhhh, and how to know if your 180 out :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

tommymac

Lookin and soundin good,Want to do wed nite at Fudruckers on Wolf Rd, the 27th.

skip68

:2thumbs:  That sounds good.   All black with chrome looks great.   :drool5:   What are the two gauges for where the battery goes ? :scratchchin:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Khyron

Quote from: tommymac on August 26, 2008, 09:32:38 PM
Lookin and soundin good,Want to do wed nite at Fudruckers on Wolf Rd, the 27th.

don't think I can make it to that, but Sunday is musclepaloza and fort William henry has a show on the 31st I believe to benefit Breast cancer... and I'll all about saving the boobies :D.

Quote from: skip68 on August 26, 2008, 09:48:02 PM
What are the two gauges for where the battery goes ? :scratchchin:

I mounted a water temp and oil pressure gauge out there so I can work on the car and keep an eye on the vitals without running back and forth to the dash, I also have another tach I will be putting in there. The battery of course is now in the trunk.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BrianShaughnessy

Ssswweeeet!!!     :coolgleamA:

CYA soon.      I kinda doubt I'll get to Musclepalooza but maybe I'll get up by LG.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Khyron

Bump back up. I was looking for some old pics for a friend and forgot about these. Thought with all the DMCL talk Model Builder would get a kick out of seeing the latest and hopefully LAST motor in her.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Arizona Dave

Cool man.  Looks awesome.  I just showed my wife the picture of the gal leaning in on the motor.  My wife doesn't like to get grease under her nails, so I was like "Hey baby, check out this shot of a pretty girl helping her man in the garage when he needs it most!  She helps him out, so next time I need you to hold a light or such, you're there for me, right?"   :slap:   

:RedXShoot: 

The garage is where I get away from her, so it's not like I want her out there all the time anyway.     
High Speed & Low Drag, Baby!
Look me up when you're in AZ.
Arizona Dave