News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets show off our Mrs. Mopars !!!

Started by 70 Battle Horse, October 23, 2005, 08:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70kracken

i took the pics today, but they are to big, i have to resize them all and try again.  but they are comin
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

70kracken

i'm a little slow with computers, but she's finally here!  this is lynn, my high school sweetheart.  she loves mopars and has one of her own that's in the resto process, a 69 roadrunner 440. 
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

70kracken

RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Sledge57

70kracken, nice pics.

Judging by that smirk on her face I'd say she's got a bit of the wild gene.   :devil:

I'm guessing you don't get much sleep   :icon_smile_big:

Doug
POS Pedal Car
Best to Date: 11.93 @ 113.41

POS Pedal Car Vid

Quote from: 70kracken on November 23, 2005, 11:44:34 PM
i'm a little slow with computers, but she's finally here!  this is lynn, my high school sweetheart.  she loves mopars and has one of her own that's in the resto process, a 69 roadrunner 440. 

Heck 70kracken, give me the full size. BTW, I am putting a 2006 calendar together if she wants to be added I can slip her in. Let me know.
In memory of Craig Denham 2005
-------------------

SeattleCharger

Hey 70Kracken, wow, those are really nice pictures, very well done.     :2thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

PURTBOY

70kracken

she's definately excited about the calender, i have alot more and can resize if you need and email them all to you.  i apreciate all the good coments guys.  she's standing right behind me and has the biggest smile on her face.
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

70kracken,
We are putting 2 calendars together. One with good looking women on Chargers or Mopars and the other is cars smoking their tires.
You can send any pictures to my email jddracing@comcast.net and I will resize and edit as needed.
This goes for all you guys that want their girl friends or wives on next years calendar.
In memory of Craig Denham 2005
-------------------

Old Moparz

Well if she's reading along then, I guess you won't have to tell her she has some very cool boots. I'd risk a few scuff marks on the hood too.  :D  Nice photos.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Shakey

Quote from: 70kracken on November 24, 2005, 02:07:01 PM
she's definately excited about the calender, i have alot more and can resize if you need and email them all to you.   i apreciate all the good coments guys.   she's standing right behind me and has the biggest smile on her face.

This photo should be on the cover.

PURTBOY

she's definately excited about the calender, i have alot more and can resize if you need and email them all to you.   i apreciate all the good coments guys.   she's standing right behind me and has the biggest smile on her face.

YOU CAN EMAIL THEM TO PURTBOY@HOTMAIL.COM IF YOU COULD PLEASE!!!!! :icon_smile_wink:

ramit

WOW!  It looks like she has a naughty side to her.  You sure are lucky to find a woman that looks like that and is in to mopars also. :2thumbs:

Silver R/T

Quote from: PURTBOY on November 24, 2005, 09:23:35 PM
she's definately excited about the calender, i have alot more and can resize if you need and email them all to you.  i apreciate all the good coments guys.  she's standing right behind me and has the biggest smile on her face.

YOU CAN EMAIL THEM TO PURTBOY@HOTMAIL.COM IF YOU COULD PLEASE!!!!! :icon_smile_wink:

send me some too mitmaks@yahoo.com
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Headrope

... "If she were a president, she would be Babe-braham Lincoln." Shwing!

I wish my wife was confident enough to climb on the hood of my car. Congrats to both of you.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Chryco Psycho

Very Nice ... good looking & into Mopars too ... great catch !!

69_500

Great looking car there Kracken.

since no one else seems to be able to get past the beauty on the hood to notice the great looking car in the background.

Shakey

Quote from: Headrope on November 25, 2005, 12:34:40 AM
... "If she were a president, she would be Babe-braham Lincoln." Shwing!

I wish my wife was confident enough to climb on the hood of my car. Congrats to both of you.

This cracked me up!

BTW, I mentioned this topic to my Wife, "we'll see" she said!  She is quite conservative.

The car is a long way from being done and it's a bit cold now for bikini shots although the nipples would look great pokin' out!  :icon_smile_big:

70kracken

Quote from: 69_500 on November 25, 2005, 09:25:44 AM
Great looking car there Kracken.

since no one else seems to be able to get past the beauty on the hood to notice the great looking car in the background.

thanks, i appreciate that.  when i was 15 and me a my pop weren't getting along so well, i had the idea to get a charger cuz he had several when he was growing up.  i finally found it and took her home for 750$.  putting that car back together really brought us together.  it's more than a car to me now!                                           
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Charger_Fan

You're a lucky guy! What a fun & great lookin' lady you've got there!  :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Afflyer

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Old Moparz

I found a photo taken at Raceway Park, Englishtown, NJ back in 1985. I took her to see a car show there, but don't recall the circumstances as to why she drove & took one of her cars, a 1964 Ford Falcon. (Maybe my POS car was dead?) Anyway, the pic isn't what is appears to be, she isn't drinking & driving. We had lunch & some beers in a cooler & went back to the car instead of eating the dog meat burgers at the track. The Falcon was pretty clean looking, but the floors were really rotted. She sold it soon after & drove her '73 Chevelle S3 Laguna for a while, even though she hated it because it ran hot, & then got a '75 Duster she liked a lot more.

Like I said earlier, she ain't posing for pics on a car.
               Bob                

TruckDriver

Was it a Mopar show? I noticed the Charger in the background.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Old Moparz

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on November 28, 2005, 07:09:12 AM
Was it a Mopar show? I noticed the Charger in the background.

Hey DCG,

I don't recall if they had started doing the Mopar only shows at E-Town by then. They always had the big spring & fall, swap meets/car shows, & we did go to some races there. It's funny, I never noticed the Charger in the background until after I scanned the photo & saw it on my computer. I have to scan & look at more things like the chick in the shorts behind the Cuda I posted on the other thread.  :icon_smile_big:

Bob
               Bob