News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets show off our Mrs. Mopars !!!

Started by 70 Battle Horse, October 23, 2005, 08:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Quote from: Jen:) on November 11, 2005, 11:15:09 AM
I resized it for you Arigmaster.

Dang, I just fixed the original... whoops!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Arigmaster

70kracken

???  i talked to the wife and she said she would be up for some "good" pictures on my charger, but i need some ideas.  and what exactley can i get away with?  let me know what you guys want and i'll see what i can do, it'll take me about a week, i gotta get it out of storage and wash it up. 
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Charger_Fan

A bikini would be a good starting point. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70kracken

i thought of that already, but seems boring to me.  i wanna know how low i can go with out offending anyone.  my wife is very good looking and doesn't mind showing off.
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Orange_Crush

Quote from: 70kracken on November 18, 2005, 09:59:00 AM
i thought of that already, but seems boring to me.   i wanna know how low i can go with out offending anyone.   my wife is very good looking and doesn't mind showing off.

Maybe this'll give you some ideas:
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Orange_Crush on November 18, 2005, 10:08:47 AM
i thought of that already, but seems boring to me.   i wanna know how low i can go with out offending anyone.   my wife is very good looking and doesn't mind showing off.

Maybe this'll give you some ideas:

They need to trim the weeds!

Todd

PURTBOY

WELL NOT TO BE TO FORWARD, I'D SAY SHOW IT "ALL" !!!! :yesnod: ;D

EMAIL IF NECESSARY!!! PURTBOY@HOTMAIL.COM

I AM SURE EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE   BARELY ANYTHING COVERING EVERYTHING IF ANYTHING!!!!

Troy

i thought of that already, but seems boring to me.  i wanna know how low i can go with out offending anyone.  my wife is very good looking and doesn't mind showing off.

I can give you a definition: if I can see more than what is commonly available in say - a Victoria's Secret catalog - I'll not only remove the images but probably your posting privileges as well. If you want to be daring then do it on a site dedicated to that stuff. I like looking at beautiful women as much as anyone else but there's a wide variety of members here AND I have rules that I have to abide by from the company that hosts this site. You really don't want to explain to all the other members how you managed to wipe out the site for a few weeks do you?

Troy

SeattleCharger

That is not a bad idea Troy . . .      Speaking of Victoria's Secret, maybe she could pose in something like that, still leaves a little to the imagination.     

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

andy74

ChargerBill

This thread is still alive? Unbelievable... ;)
Life is a highway...

PURTBOY

SEXY SOMEWHAT SEE THROUGH LINGERIE WILL DO! KIND OF LIKE THE NIPPLE SHOT ON THE MISS MOPAR THREAD WITH THE GIGANTIC HOOTERS!!! WOULD THIS BE OK TO ALL!! SHE IS WEARING SOMETHING BUT JUST A LITTLE SEE THROUGH!! :icon_smile_wink:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: PURTBOY on November 18, 2005, 05:01:16 PM
SEXY SOMEWHAT SEE THROUGH LINGERIE WILL DO! KIND OF LIKE THE NIPPLE SHOT ON THE MISS MOPAR THREAD WITH THE GIGANTIC HOOTERS!!! WOULD THIS BE OK TO ALL!! SHE IS WEARING SOMETHING BUT JUST A LITTLE SEE THROUGH!! :icon_smile_wink:

No, no it wouldnt :nono: :dancinglock:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

70kracken

and just for your information, there are no weeds at all! ;)  i think i have an idea how far i can go.  if we all want "better" pics, i'll trade.
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

SeattleCharger

Quote from: PURTBOY on November 18, 2005, 05:01:16 PM
SEXY SOMEWHAT SEE THROUGH LINGERIE WILL DO! KIND OF LIKE THE $%#&# SHOT ON THE MISS MOPAR THREAD WITH THE GIGANTIC HOOTERS!!! WOULD THIS BE OK TO ALL!! SHE IS WEARING SOMETHING BUT JUST A LITTLE SEE THROUGH!! :icon_smile_wink:

Trying to get threads locked?   :rotz:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

Khyron

here...

Now thats just plain cute :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Headrope

Quote from: 70kracken on November 17, 2005, 10:13:57 PM
???   i talked to the wife and she said she would be up for some "good" pictures on my charger, but i need some ideas.   and what exactley can i get away with?   let me know what you guys want and i'll see what i can do, it'll take me about a week, i gotta get it out of storage and wash it up.  

Rather than suggest what she should or shouldn't wear I'd like to suggest you don't get the car out of storage and wash it up - she can. If you've ever had thoughts of your wife washing a car like Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson now might be the perfect time.
You might get in contact with 493 Charger. He's got some great pics of a gal with his car. Nothing obscene - that I've seen - but plenty of suggestive photos that could work as suggestions for you.
Good luck.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

70kracken

now we're thinking, great idea.  i don't know why i didn't think of that.  i told her that i'm gonna take some shots of her and the kracken for the board and she's all excited.  i have a funeral today, so maybe tomorrow i can work it out.
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Headrope

It's kind of late in the year, so fill a big wash bucket with warm, almost hot water. That way she doesn't get frostbit parts, you are still the loving, nurturing husband and the photos get the added bonus of steam rising off her shoulders while she washes the car.
I did that with a gal before I met my wife.
Sorry pervs, I destroyed the pics our of respect to her.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Brock Samson

70kracken

RELEASE THE KRACKEN