News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets show off our Mrs. Mopars !!!

Started by 70 Battle Horse, October 23, 2005, 08:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Adrian on May 26, 2006, 05:35:31 PM
Here we go,first Welsh Lady on here

:icon_smile_tongue:   She should be on the Miss Mopar calendar for sure.    :yesnod:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

tan top

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on May 26, 2006, 07:39:04 PM
Quote from: Adrian on May 26, 2006, 05:35:31 PM
Here we go,first Welsh Lady on here

:icon_smile_tongue:   She should be on the Miss Mopar calendar for sure.    :yesnod:
:scope:    yup defiantly :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

dads_69

Quote from: 70kracken on November 24, 2005, 02:07:01 PM
she's definately excited about the calender, i have alot more and can resize if you need and email them all to you.  i apreciate all the good coments guys.  she's standing right behind me and has the biggest smile on her face.
Found this lost thread. 70kracken, wow man.............
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

79LilRed

Here's mine. I am very proud of her.

79 Lil Red Express (#s matching)
90 Dakota Convertible

Danny Gutierrez

Here's a closeup of my Girl!! ;D  She's a looker but has one small problem, she doesn't like the Charger!!!!!!! :flame:
1969 Dodge Charger, second owner.  The first owner was my Dad.

Shakey

DC_1

Quote from: Danny Gutierrez on October 19, 2006, 04:53:07 AM
Here's a closeup of my Girl!! ;D  She's a looker but has one small problem, she doesn't like the Charger!!!!!!! :flame:

For some reason I am ok with that!

Orange_Crush

Why do I have a sudden craving for milk???
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Danny Gutierrez

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 19, 2006, 08:49:38 AM

Ha Ha!!  I love that gif!!  I got more pics of her but I can't show them here.  :icon_smile_evil:

Orange_Crush

Put them on Scatpack.  There is a "wife pix" thread in the "wack pack" forum.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

DC_1

Ha Ha!!  I love that gif!!  I got more pics of her but I can't show them here.  :icon_smile_evil:

Email them to me.......I will give you some feed back on there artistic qualities....

Danny Gutierrez

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 19, 2006, 10:05:31 AM

I'll do that, but she's NOT my wife!!  Single and proud here!! :yesnod: ;)

PocketThunder

Quote from: Danny Gutierrez on October 19, 2006, 11:05:12 AM
Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 19, 2006, 10:05:31 AM

I'll do that, but she's NOT my wife!!  Single and proud here!! :yesnod: ;)

You learned the first time right??   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

WOAH!! :drool5:

Maybe she'll like the Charger more if you snap some pics with her on it?? :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

Well, I guess the bright side is that she'd never want to borrow it to run an errand & possibly have an accident in it. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Family shamaily......are they real? :drool5: ;)

PS---you can email me what pics you have and I'll see if they are appropriate for the site ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Danny Gutierrez

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 19, 2006, 08:42:30 PM

PS---you can emai me what pics you have and I'll see if they are appropriate for the site ;)

I've always felt, as long as I can touch them, they are real!!!!! :yesnod:

BMOTOXSTAR

Yo,
  This post makes me wanna' bust out the Jergens ! Ha !
BMOTOXSTAR :yesnod:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

PocketThunder

Quote from: Danny Gutierrez on October 19, 2006, 09:04:56 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 19, 2006, 08:42:30 PM

PS---you can emai me what pics you have and I'll see if they are appropriate for the site ;)

I've always felt, as long as I can touch them, they are real!!!!! :yesnod:

no pun intended!   :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

Wow, I totally forgot about this thread. Isn't this what lead the way to CHICKS ON CHARGERS??

Battle Horse, I think your pics. are still the winners here.  I would have to win the Florida Lottery and give it all to the wife before she would ever pose for anything..  Maybe a million or more would do it!! :icon_smile_blackeye:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

gtx6970

Quote from: Steve P. on October 21, 2006, 06:37:12 PM
Wow, I totally forgot about this thread. Isn't this what lead the way to CHICKS ON CHARGERS??

Battle Horse, I think your pics. are still the winners here.  I would have to win the Florida Lottery and give it all to the wife before she would ever pose for anything..  Maybe a million or more would do it!! :icon_smile_blackeye:

My wife would just take the money, and still no pics.

Steve P.

Well I just went back and checked. I was wrong. Chicks On Chargers started on 7-18-05. This started in October.

When are we going to have NAKED CHICKS ON CHARGERS??  :devil: :stirthepot: :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida