News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets show off our Mrs. Mopars !!!

Started by 70 Battle Horse, October 23, 2005, 08:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

This is moparsuebear.....AKcharger's wife..... and it's too bad he's over in Korea right now cause I would definitely let him take some pictures of me and our cars. I can be like Tawny, the girl from the whitesnake video! When he comes home on leave we'll take some and post them. Oh, and i am using his account cause i forgot my password for mine and his is preset!  :icon_smile_big:

-Susan

PURTBOY

Quote from: AKcharger on April 08, 2006, 08:41:35 AM
This is moparsuebear.....AKcharger's wife..... and it's too bad he's over in Korea right now cause I would definitely let him take some pictures of me and our cars. I can be like Tawny, the girl from the whitesnake video! When he comes home on leave we'll take some and post them. Oh, and i am using his account cause i forgot my password for mine and his is preset!  :icon_smile_big:

-Susan

Sweet, I can't wait! lets see ya in a pic before you get the other ones!!!! :yesnod:

SeattleCharger

-Susan

Maybe your camera has a timer on it, just set it down aiming at the charger, then jump on the hood!!!   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

70kracken

RELEASE THE KRACKEN

chargerkid426

Quote from: 70kracken on November 24, 2005, 02:07:01 PM
she's definately excited about the calender, i have alot more and can resize if you need and email them all to you.  i apreciate all the good coments guys.  she's standing right behind me and has the biggest smile on her face.

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:. Is she for rent? Jk..lol

70kracken

how the hell are you gonna ask a guy if his wife is for rent?  show some respect
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

NHCharger

Quote from: 70kracken on April 09, 2006, 08:38:09 PM
how the hell are you gonna ask a guy if his wife is for rent?  show some respect
I have a feeling the middle part of his name says it all.
Unfortunately when you decide to post pics of your better half on the internet for all to see, you open yourself up for comments, weather they are good, bad or uncalled for.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Brock Samson

moparsinbarns

Hey, Come on guys..he put 'JK' which means just kidding ::)
Mopar Or No Car!!!!!!!!

70kracken

ok, cool, i guess i'm not down with the computer lingo.  i guess i could take what you said as a compliment.  no hard feelings, later dude
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Old Moparz

So, nobody answered the question, is she for rent?  :D

(I'll spell mine out, just kidding)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

70 Battle Horse

Lets heat this thread up again :icon_smile_big: Oh and NO TEST PILOTS :nono:

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

rare69

me like mopar moma! :o i wouldnt mind a few more pics of those.

PURTBOY

YEAH WHAT HE SAID, LETS SEE SOME MORE OF THOSE PICS!!!! :yesnod:

Telvis

AKcharger

Battle Horse you have a VERY special wife... I like that top. don't understand about test pilots though...perhaps I'm slow

This is moparsuebear.....AKcharger's wife..... and it's too bad he's over in Korea right now cause I would definitely let him take some pictures of me and our cars. I can be like Tawny, the girl from the whitesnake video! When he comes home on leave we'll take some and post them. Oh, and i am using his account cause i forgot my password for mine and his is preset!  :icon_smile_big:-Susan

Great...NOW you want to take the pictures  :rotz:

greenpigs

Quote from: AKcharger on April 15, 2006, 04:35:17 AM
Battle Horse you have a VERY special wife... I like that top. don't understand about test pilots though...perhaps I'm slow

I think what he means are people that would want his wife in that "special" way.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Carlwalski

My Russia Princess.....19, blonde, blue eyes.... :icon_smile_big: She has nice Tennis Oufits....(Anna Kournikova styles.....)  :yesnod:

SeattleCharger

I don't know if there is a car in this pic.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Headrope

Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

adauto

As I'm thinknig how my wife hides when the camera's come out. She walks in looks over my shoulder and asks ...now what the hell are you reading???  Thats entertainment!
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

ChargerAndy

Quote from: 70 Battle Horse on April 14, 2006, 05:31:21 PM
Lets heat this thread up again :icon_smile_big: Oh and NO TEST PILOTS :nono:

Hey BattleHorse, um, I think your head lights are on, um, may wanna check that...... just to be sure.....  :icon_smile_big:  :icon_smile_tongue:  :icon_smile_big:

PURTBOY

Hey 70 battlehorse, lets see some more of those beutiful pics! :yesnod:

70 Battle Horse

Quote from: PURTBOY on April 17, 2006, 07:27:38 AM
Hey 70 battlehorse, lets see some more of those beutiful pics! :yesnod:
Well the weather is getting warmer....OK I will ask the Mrs.......soon

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph