News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets show off our Mrs. Mopars !!!

Started by 70 Battle Horse, October 23, 2005, 08:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

i did not mean it in a derogitory way,  sorry if i offended you
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

jaak

Quote from: moparstuart on December 01, 2008, 04:48:55 PM
i did not mean it in a derogitory way,  sorry if i offended you

Thats cool, sorry I over-reacted. I erased my last post.

Jason

cammer427

Quote from: Carlwalski on April 15, 2006, 05:55:56 AM

My Russia Princess.....19, blonde, blue eyes.... :icon_smile_big: She has nice Tennis Oufits....(Anna Kournikova styles.....)  :yesnod:

Carl... in reality that's internet model Ann Angel (AnnAngel.com) and not your "Russian princess". She's also from Pennsylvania, I believe. :pity:

RD

Quote from: cammer427 on April 07, 2010, 07:53:51 PM
Quote from: Carlwalski on April 15, 2006, 05:55:56 AM

My Russia Princess.....19, blonde, blue eyes.... :icon_smile_big: She has nice Tennis Oufits....(Anna Kournikova styles.....)  :yesnod:

Carl... in reality that's internet model Ann Angel (AnnAngel.com) and not your "Russian princess". She's also from Pennsylvania, I believe. :pity:

talk about dredging up the dead (threads)..... :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

66FBCharger

Cool thread! I am glad someone resurrected it.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

rp23g7

Here is my MoPar Lady, with our "kids"  

Shes the original california cruising girl. Grew up in Modesto, had a 66 Charger for her first car, her parents had a 56 Desoto, she downgraded to a 70 442, and then she had a lifted 77 GMC in the mid 70s when trucks were the thing.

kingjoop

no pic of wife with recent Charger... she drove me with me just ONCE since i own it :scratchchin: she's to scared.. doesnt like drifting/donuts & burnouts... she hit's me when i do so.. so i prefer her ouside the car when i do  :icon_smile_big:

1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

RD

Quote from: rp23g7 on April 08, 2010, 03:03:19 PM

Shes the original california cruising girl. Grew up in Modesto, had a 66 Charger for her first car, her parents had a 56 Desoto, she downgraded to a 70 442, and then she had a lifted 77 GMC in the mid 70s when trucks were the thing.

dude!!! YOUR CAR IS FRACKING HOT!!!! i totally love the rake on that beast!   oh.. your wife is a good looking too :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

TruckDriver

My current 31yo girlfriend. And yes, she is a Mopar nut like me. :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

jb666

Here's Mrs JB with The Fonz at the World Of Wheels... He practically threw me off the stage and asked her to be Mrs Winkler #_______

And here she is (pre-haircut) dressed as Daisy Duke this past Halloween  :lol:

moparstuart

Quote from: jb666 on April 09, 2010, 04:32:31 PM
Here's Mrs JB with The Fonz at the World Of Wheels... He practically threw me off the stage and asked her to be Mrs Winkler #_______

And here she is (pre-haircut) dressed as Daisy Duke this past Halloween  :lol:

damn just you look old   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :nana:

jb666

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye..... What can I say.

RallyeMike

QuoteHere is my MoPar Lady, with our "kids"  

Hey, fellow Pugetropilan!
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

1969chargerrtse

My wife is right there in the middle.  She has no interest at all in cars but respects my deep love for them.  I've had the Charger 3 years and got her out in it 2 times.  The last ride we were driving down a main road when I said " doesn't it ride nice? "  and just as she was about to speak a deer ran in front of us and I slammed on the brakes, she went flying forward screaming.  Car did right nice though. :icon_smile_big:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

AKcharger

Here's Mopar Suebear...well, with a bear

ChgrSteve67

Here is mine.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

AKcharger

That's almost EXACTLY what happened  ;)

moparstuart

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

elacruze

I meant to ask, what is that bear doing, and why are you so close to it? Smiling to boot?
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

66FBCharger

Quote from: RD on April 08, 2010, 06:46:46 PM
Quote from: rp23g7 on April 08, 2010, 03:03:19 PM

The photo is missing. How come I can't see it?
I am trying to talk my wife into posing with her 73 'Cuda.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

AKcharger

Quote from: elacruze on April 15, 2010, 07:22:55 AM
I meant to ask, what is that bear doing, and why are you so close to it? Smiling to boot?

We went to Katmai nat'l park last year and it's loaded with wild bears...that generally don't attack the tourists. She' smiling 'cause she loves bears

472 R/T SE

Quote from: elacruze on April 15, 2010, 07:22:55 AM

You need to watch Animal Planet more often.   ;)