News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets show off our Mrs. Mopars !!!

Started by 70 Battle Horse, October 23, 2005, 08:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

The70RT

We don't need this to turn into an auction.....I asked first :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on November 21, 2008, 01:47:14 PM
there are 3 of them right  ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

runningman

Quote from: moparstuart on November 21, 2008, 01:49:47 PM
Quote from: The70RT on November 21, 2008, 01:47:14 PM
there are 3 of them right  ?

That was kinda my thought  ;)

kidsixpack

Here are my wife and daughters in the summer of 08.
KID
69 1/2 Super Bee V2 buckets console 4spd with radio delete.
1987 Grand National Low miles original
1989 TTA Low miles light mods
95 Lightning Light mods
95 Bronco Sport low miles Lifted light mods

bigred68

This is my Mrs. Mopar. She is my best friend and mentor. BTW guy's, she's lost nearly 30 lbs. thanks to her strong will (and alittle help from weight watchers) and WOW  :icon_smile_tongue: I know have reaped the benefit of her new found security of the way she looks. I'll love her for ever and never deserve her! These pictures are from our summer trip to Presquile, Erie PA. Anyone here ever been?

bull

She looks great! Tell her we said congrats on the weight loss. :2thumbs:

jasonfromIKILLYA

From the wedding.  Don't have pictures of her with the charger....yet.
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

JoeyGowdy

Err, I've no "Mrs" yet, I'm still single and looking for my soul mate... here is a photo of some friend with my General Lee:
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

gtx6970

Quote from: JoeyGowdy on November 29, 2008, 04:08:18 AM
Err, I've no "Mrs" yet, I'm still single and looking for my soul mate... here is a photo of some friend with my General Lee:

I think I'd be a hitten on my friend if I were you

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: bigred68 on November 28, 2008, 07:57:35 PM
This is my Mrs. Mopar. She is my best friend and mentor. BTW guy's, she's lost nearly 30 lbs. thanks to her strong will (and alittle help from weight watchers) and WOW  :icon_smile_tongue: I know have reaped the benefit of her new found security of the way she looks. I'll love her for ever and never deserve her! These pictures are from our summer trip to Presquile, Erie PA. Anyone here ever been?

Yeah man, I am less than an hour from Erie.
The Isle is really nice.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

dodgecharger-fan

We shoot down to Erie all the time.. it's a couple of hours' drive if the border is not too busy.

Never been to Presque Isle, though

FLG

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

bull

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on November 29, 2008, 09:09:24 PM
Does my car count? :icon_smile_big:

No, but you can count these two chicks on either side of you. :yesnod:

The70RT

Say what.....this isn't the funny thread, and that pic has only one chick in it  :-\
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ghoste

Yeah, it left the Mrs. Mopar track a few posts ago.  I'd add mine to try and put it back on but she would likely divorce me if she ever caught me posting her photo on the internet.

squeakfinder

Revivng this thread is a good thing.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

jaak

Here's a pic of Mrs. Jaak (with our oldest daughter), she backs me up on everything I do, and fully supports me on my project. She says one day she wants a red Challenger. She never complains when I order stuff, and brings me snacks and drinks when I'm working out in the shop. One of our favorite memories is us traveling to the Mopar Nats in 2002 when she was 6 months pregnant, with our 2nd child. It was hot, and it was about a 9 hour trip (one way) in a single cab S-10, I know she was miserable, but we had a great time. She's a cool chick!

Jason

WingCharger

Quote from: squeakfinder on November 30, 2008, 08:35:43 PM
Quote from: The70RT on November 30, 2008, 05:23:52 PM
Say what.....this isn't the funny thread, and that pic has only one chick in it  :-\

Wing is just posting pictures of his girlfriends, give him a brake. :shruggy:
That really doesnt even make sense...

TruckDriver

Me and my current girlfriend. She was raised around cars. Her dad and uncle used to race stock cars, and her grandfather owns a hot rod shop where he builds custom hot rods.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

moparstuart

Quote from: jaak on November 30, 2008, 11:50:13 PM
Here's a pic of Mrs. Jaak (with our oldest daughter), she backs me up on everything I do, and fully supports me on my project. She says one day she wants a red Challenger. She never complains when I order stuff, and brings me snacks and drinks when I'm working out in the shop. One of our favorite memories is us traveling to the Mopar Nats in 2002 when she was 6 months pregnant, with our 2nd child. It was hot, and it was about a 9 hour trip (one way) in a single cab S-10, I know she was miserable, but we had a great time. She's a cool chick!

Jason
which one is your daughter   :shruggy:

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on December 01, 2008, 09:07:02 AM

Jason

:slap:   :slap:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 01, 2008, 12:37:22 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on December 01, 2008, 09:07:02 AM

Jason

:slap:   :slap:
you have to admit his wife looks very young