News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trevor Creed & the new Charger

Started by KMPX2, August 26, 2008, 08:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Quote from: moparstuart on August 28, 2008, 10:16:43 AM
Quote from: DougSchellinger on August 28, 2008, 09:00:14 AM
I saw a new Pontiac G8 sedan pass me on the freeway on ramp, and kind of liked it.    The styling was aggressive, yet clean.   For some reason, I still really can't accept the new Charger.    The styling is still a "miss" and the name, well, it's still tough to accept a 4 dr Charger.   And PLEEEASE,  enough with those retro "look at me"  decal packages on a four door.

As to the sales success, maybe it's fleets buying them.   Wisconsin State Patrol has several 6 cyl unmarked cars locally.   At least as cop cars with that truck grille they are easy to spot. 

I don't know how much effect it had, but it really seems that since Lutz left, Chrysler styling really lost its way.

and all the gm models look like 4 year old chryslers !!

And pretty much everything Ford puts out these days looks like something made by somebody else. Serious identity crisis going on there.

Ponch ®

LOL...you guys gotta be shitting me...still arguing about the 'new' Charger? :smilielol:

I'm just enjoying mine. :2thumbs:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

charge-it

They should have named it Coronet. At least those were available back in the day as a 4 door vehicle. They still could have played up prostituting the R/T and Superbee badges, stripes, colors, and probably no one would have bitched :RantExplode: as loudly as they have about a 4 door Charger... :Twocents: :popcrn:
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

skip68

I bet that if the "new" charger body was a 2 door and not the 4 door it would still not be accepted by all of you that are complaining.  I'd also be willing to bet that if the new charger's body was like the 68-70 charger (like the new Challenger) but with 4 doors most of you, myself included, would be waiting in line to get one.  :yesnod:   To me, the look, style and lines of the car is more important than how many doors it has, what motor it has, etc, etc.   Mark my words, If the new Challenger had 2 extra half doors or they found a way to make it 4 doors and still maintain that sweet body it would sell just as many or more.  :yesnod:   You have to be seen in these cars and you want to. SO,  if I had the choice to drive a new charger 4 door with the new body style, OOORRRRRRRRR drive a new charger 4 door with the old 68-70 body style which do you think I'd drive? ? ? :icon_smile_big:  Of course we all know what we would drive.  And I'm spent.  :Twocents:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Blown70

Quote from: charge-it on August 28, 2008, 02:38:17 PM
They should have named it Coronet. At least those were available back in the day as a 4 door vehicle. They still could have played up prostituting the R/T and Superbee badges, stripes, colors, and probably no one would have bitched :RantExplode: as loudly as they have about a 4 door Charger... :Twocents: :popcrn:
:cheers:  My thoughts EXACTLY!!