News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DYNAMAT???

Started by Tarzan, August 20, 2008, 08:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomdroptop

Used the Xtreme on my roof & Dynomat is the way to go. No substitute

ps used it on the floors also & plan on it for the doors & trunk!

SFRT

I'm using Hushmat because...well..I got like 30 sheets of it for free from a buddy of mine that puts out a 'Kustom Kar' magazine. Got sent for him to review by Hushmat, and since he's got no car to use it in..I will,  and review the hell out of it.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

defiance

Quote from: tomdroptop on September 13, 2008, 12:52:07 AM

So you've used the others, and have a basis to make that statement?  And your evaluation should be regarded above the objective evaluations and tests referenced in this thread showing other, less expensive brands performing significantly better because...?
Dynamat is good stuff.  Just not the best, and I have to disagree on the"no substitute" thing.

tomdroptop

Quote from: defiance on September 14, 2008, 10:54:28 AM
Quote from: tomdroptop on September 13, 2008, 12:52:07 AM

So you've used the others, and have a basis to make that statement?  And your evaluation should be regarded above the objective evaluations and tests referenced in this thread showing other, less expensive brands performing significantly better because...?
Dynamat is good stuff.  Just not the best, and I have to disagree on the"no substitute" thing.
Actually I have used several others including RoadblockR & Hushmat. If you choose the lower priced items and you like it then great. I (as stated above) prefer Dynomat & the Xtreme is excellent for my roof. As for your mentioning that you disagree well opinions are like a-holes everyones got one. Yer entitled to yers & I am certainly entitled to mine. I am not a dealer nor will I prob ever benefit financially from using dynomat but if someone is asking by all means I am not afraid to say Dynomat is the way to go. No substitute,. It's an opionion  ::)

defiance

I'm just saying that "no substitute" implies that no other products perform the same task effectively- which would be factually incorrect, as is proven in the multiple objective tests referenced in this thread.

tomdroptop

I'm just giving my opinion when someone asks for it
Thats what you do with opinions ya give them. :popcrn: