News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey There From Washington State!!

Started by Heythere, August 18, 2008, 07:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heythere

Hi. I think I am doing this right I am new and Just wanted to introduce myself...

grdprx

Howdy, where in Washington?  I'm from Kent. 

HKCharger

TK73

South Park here... Kenny and the boys will be with me at Sunbust in Graham next Sunday...  :D
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Heythere

grdprx

bull

Quote from: Heythere on August 19, 2008, 10:31:29 AM
I am way down here in Vancouver!!  :2thumbs:

Well, you're closer to me than these other monkeys. :nana: I'm east of Portland.

69*F5*SE

Hey there, Heythere. Welcome to the board.

472 R/T SE

Heythere, Vancouver myself.  Will you be going up to Sunbust this weekend?  Best Mopar show in the NW.  :Twocents:

grdprx

Now that you guys have mentioned it, I plan on going to Sunbust!  Hope it's a little better than the PNW show.  My car will have to wait till next year, but I can do some research this year.   :cheers:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: grdprx on August 19, 2008, 10:55:11 PM
Now that you guys have mentioned it, I plan on going to Sunbust!  Hope it's a little better than the PNW show.  My car will have to wait till next year, but I can do some research this year.   :cheers:

Not much comparison.  Prolly three times as many cars and it's in a park setting.  I won't be taking my Charger up there.

Bug shield C500

Welcome fellow VanCouver Dude!. :cheers: What MoPar do you have or are after?

I too will be at the Sunbust show this weekend selling parts. I have the big brown stock trailer... Need to sell some parts to get my 69 C500 on the road!!!
1969 charger 500 bugshield addition
1970 cuda 446-6 hole in the hood
1973 charger se 400
1973 sportman van 12 passanger (wife hates this one)

moparstuart

Quote from: Bug shield C500 on August 20, 2008, 11:04:16 AM

I too will be at the Sunbust show this weekend selling parts. I have the big brown stock trailer... Need to sell some parts to get my 69 C500 on the road!!!
classic  , no honey it doesnt run .  Oh i would be dead   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on August 20, 2008, 11:34:25 AM

classic  , no honey it doesnt run .  Oh i would be dead   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

thats the first question i always get.   :brickwall:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Bug shield C500

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 20, 2008, 11:56:15 AM

That was the funny thing. She asked why I just didn't fly in and drive it home. .... I kinda smiled and said (*Umm... didn't I tell you that it had been sitting for 25 years and didn't run). Not much was said for the rest of the night... :icon_smile_blackeye:
1973 charger se 400

moparstuart

Quote from: Bug shield C500 on August 20, 2008, 12:10:20 PM

That was the funny thing. She asked why I just didn't fly in and drive it home. .... I kinda smiled and said (*Umm... didn't I tell you that it had been sitting for 25 years and didn't run). Not much was said for the rest of the night... :icon_smile_blackeye:
is it locked up or will it turn over ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Bug shield C500

Quote from: moparstuart on August 20, 2008, 12:19:14 PM
Quote from: Bug shield C500 on August 20, 2008, 12:10:20 PM

is it locked up or will it turn over ?

the motor rolls free. Just haven't had time to dig into it yet. Needed to finish restoring a friend car and get my 73 charger running to sell first. Should start working on the 500 next month.
(((( The force is strong with this C500... I am sure she will run !!!))...soon))...I hope! :icon_smile_cool:))
1973 charger se 400

70charginglizard

Welcome to Wa.

Now lets see your rig.

Lake stevens area for me. Native from Washinton state myself. :yesnod:
70charginglizard

Heythere

I don't have a car (that I want!!) As for "dude" guess again!! ;)  I have been after a 68 fastback since I was a little girl.. I had the chance to get a gutted one but some idiots blew up my chance with there stinkin methlab. :flame:. I am here to gawk and chat with people who know what they are talking about, and maybe find my new chance to get the dream car!

Joshua

Hello from Spanaway.....
Almost forgot about Sunbust.....haven't been in years.....may go, sans Charger (still in pieces).

Bug shield C500

Quote from: Heythere on August 20, 2008, 01:57:02 PM
I don't have a car (that I want!!) As for "dude" guess again!! ;)  I have been after a 68 fastback since I was a little girl.. I had the chance to get a gutted one but some idiots blew up my chance with there stinkin methlab. :flame:. I am here to gawk and chat with people who know what they are talking about, and maybe find my new chance to get the dream car!

awesome!!!!    Welcome fellow Vancouver Dudet... :cheers: :cheers:    68 fastback barracuda ... VERY COOL.....
Sounds like you really need to make it up to the sunbust show sunday to amerce yourself in the best MoPar show of the year. I am sure there will be a few 68 barracuda fastbacks in attendance. If you make it stop by the big brown stock trailer and say 'Hi' :2thumbs:
1973 charger se 400

Corellian Corvette

Welcome! I'm over in Woodinville. East side north of Redmond.  :cheers:

Silver R/T

if youre in Spokane drop by and say hi.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TK73

Hop a ride with the guys from Vancouver/Portland for the Graham show!!  It's a good one!!

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!