News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tuner show at OCC

Started by BrianShaughnessy, August 17, 2008, 08:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

Went to another car show at the OCC HQ today instead of going to another doo wop DJ deal that I've been to a bunch of times before.

They had a charity raffle of a bike for the PMD foundation... something about suicide prevention  :icon_smile_sleepy:

I didnt' win jack.   Neither did George.   I don't think we really cared either.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

BrianShaughnessy

Some more...

Some dude from Coldenham NY won the bike.    O well... $20 down the tubes.    OK it was for a good cause  :-\

royt440

What's the protocol on models?  Do you just ask the girls as they walk by?  Standard rate fee? Negotiate?

Cars look great without but the bodies add a certain touch :icon_smile_tongue:

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: royt440 on August 18, 2008, 03:31:57 AM
What's the protocol on models?  Do you just ask the girls as they walk by?  Standard rate fee? Negotiate?

Cars look great without but the bodies add a certain touch :icon_smile_tongue:

I just ask politely,  say please and thank you.    :icon_smile_cool:

For some reason unknown to me,  these tuner shows have lots of willing models  :shruggy:   Makes it a bit more interesting.   

Just 6T9 CHGR

A lot of the young hotties dig the ricers....Theres a show on Speed TV (NOPI vision or something like that)that has tons of half nekkid chicks on it ;)

Brian, were you & George the only classic cars?

Should have displayed your show banner......

"Eating Rice Builds Muscle" :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on August 18, 2008, 07:55:27 AM
A lot of the young hotties dig the ricers....Theres a show on Speed TV (NOPI vision or something like that)that has tons of half nekkid chicks on it ;)

Brian, were you & George the only classic cars?

Should have displayed your show banner......

"Eating Rice Builds Muscle" :thumbs:

Last I heard that NOPI group cancelled the rest of their shows for the year.    It's not like I'd drive more than the 1/2 hour or so it took me to get to this show anyway... it was just something different.     Anyhow... ya.  Lotta hotties.

There was probably a 80/20 split for ricer / old muscle / hot rods.     The show was put on by a local car club... Street Life.      But unlike doo wop shows where they have a year cut off and don't let any new stuff in... the kids just put on a limited amount of trophies or classes for old stuff.   Basically they had old skool ford / gm / dodge classes with 3 trophies per class.     My friend Dan got 2nd with his Mr. Norms car for the mopars.    a plum crazy 6 pack Challenger got 3rd and we "think" a green A12 Runner got first - if his name was Carmine.   I dunno cause he left early and they didn't take down names / addresses to mail stuff out.   This thing went on way too long again.   I didn't get home till almost 7pm.

2 weeks ago I got 1st for Muscle car - Mild as opposed to stock or wild.   Again... just a limited amount of classes compared to just about everything for the new stuff.
They also have contests... yesterday, it was a sound off for the people that like to blow their eardrums.  2 weeks ago they had chocolate milk chugging,  car crushing with rock crawlers, burnouts, hi / lo.   etc.     Once again... just something different for a change.

Pics.
1. Dan
2. Sweet 60 4 speed Ventura.
3/4.   Blue Shoe.   

Shakey

If you were going to ask some chicks to pose with your car - why not ask some nice looking ones?   :shruggy:

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Shakey on August 18, 2008, 09:39:22 AM

If you were going to ask some chicks to pose with your car - why not ask some nice looking ones?   :shruggy:

::)