News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Shane Mcgahey

Started by 68coronetGLwannabe, August 17, 2008, 02:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul 500

If i lived in your country i'd pay him a visit with some of the boys, he owes in $120. And i'd have hes car stolen + brake it for parts to sell.
68 Charger R/T
69 Charger 500

moparkid

I worked for Hans. The people that buy cars from him know what they are getting. They get what they pay for, If you dont want a piece of shit car dont buy one! Dont hate on Hans because he is doing what you wish you could do.

Hemidog

Quote from: moparkid on December 07, 2008, 07:24:57 AM
I worked for Hans. The people that buy cars from him know what they are getting. They get what they pay for, If you dont want a piece of shit car dont buy one! Dont hate on Hans because he is doing what you wish you could do.

What the hell are you talking about?

Old Moparz

Another great post of wisdom from a one post wonder, I see.    ::)
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

BigBlackDodge

Ahh...................he fired you! :smilielol:

BBD

The70RT

Yeah don't we all wish we had Hans on experience  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on December 07, 2008, 12:36:58 PM
or hans around his neck  :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

Quote from: moparkid on December 07, 2008, 07:24:57 AMDont hate on Hans because he is doing what you wish you could do.

You've never even met me, what the hell makes you think I wish I could go around lying, cheating, stealing, and just generally operating like I was a POS greedy little common thief without a conscience or even a clue really.  Becuase if Hans had a clue he would become an elite thief and make himself stinking rich.  He has more in common with a street pimp than anybody I ever wished I could be like.
Hey, maybe with all the experience you got worshipping working for Hans, you could find a new job with BK.

Khyron

$5 says this is Hans-e-boy.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TK73

Quote from: moparstuart on December 07, 2008, 01:13:50 PM
Quote from: The70RT on December 07, 2008, 12:36:58 PM
or hans around his neck  :smilielol:

Apparently he does Hans Jobs...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

RD

there was a response to the owasso hs forum:

Shane Mcgahey-Criminal Record, and scamming people to make a buck
Responding to message:
""- HKCI know for a fact that these people recieved a refund. Some parts were damaged during delivery. And no he does NOT have a criminal background and is NOT a scammer. thank you very much !

http://www.ohsclassof88.myevent.com/page.php?groupingID=message_boards&step=3&mb_reply_threadID=24731&mb_reply_boardID=17544
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TheGhost

I could do a better job at restoring a car than Hans, and I've never restored a car before.  But at least I wouldn't just throw on some orange paint and decals, and then say it's a $50,000 car, like your douchebag boss likes to do.

Oh well.  Karma is a bitch, and you and your boss will get what's coming to you.  I only hope that when it happens, it happens long, slow, and painfully.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Go Hogs Go

Go Hogs!