News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Shane Mcgahey

Started by 68coronetGLwannabe, August 17, 2008, 02:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin68N71

Hi!  We enjoy ripping off people.  Isn't the view nice?  We got the money for this trip by selling bad hoods and cars that don't exist.  Hi!
Do I have the last, operational Popcar Spacemobile?

Charger1973

Shes wearing camo again?  She really doesnt want anyone to see her...   :smilielol:   And look to the left...  they reproduced!   :slap:

HKCharger

well well well, his 20 year high school reunion is coming up in the town he resides in.

http://www.ohsclassof88.myevent.com/3/message_boards.htm

73-charger-383

now that's the most entertaining message board i've ever read......lol.......nice work.

hemi-hampton

I wonder what she's doing with that other hand under the table :rotz:

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

TUFCAT

YOU GUYS ARE TOO FUNNY!!!  - - now this bastard will think twice about screwing MOPAR PEOPLE!  :nana: :nana: :nana:

Check out the bio from the HS reunion website.  He talks about his "business" - like its actually ligitimate!!!  He doesn't mention anything about ripping people off  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Shane McGahey

Birthday:  December 26, 1969
Email:  tulsashane@yahoo.com
No. of Children:  4

Comments:
I have been happily married to Kristi for 8 years and have 4 childeren.  Haley is 8 yrs. Autum is 6 yrs. Nicholas is 2 yrs and Brooke is 2 yrs, (WoW) ! , LOL.   They all pretty much keep me buisy and iam lovin every minute of it. Iam currently doing my own thing by buying older muscle cars and fixing them up and selling them.  Didnt make it to the 10 year reunion because i was overseas in the Army but plan on makeing this one !!  Man its wierd seeing the pictures of the people i knew on here because back then iam sure all of us was like, Man 38 and somthing is so OLD and sooo far away, lol    Look forward to the reunion, c ya then !

Orange_Crush

He posted a response to this article:

http://www.savetulsabaseball.com/?p=4

Maybe his victims can post some creative responses here as well...just a thought. SHould be seen by more people.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

kikgas01

He must NOT know how to use a dictionary??? Probably can`t use a phonebook as well. :smilielol:

Obi-Wan

You guys are too funny :smilielol:

I've read enough about him over the years and it makes me sick.  He ranks up there with HLPAG to me.  Heck, I have friends that have dealt with him, and he even makes HLPAG look honest, lol

Thanks for a good laugh guys, keep em coming :smilielol:

gordo1968charger

i thought his wifes tits looked ok :cheers:
but i would nt buy fuck all off him!
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

TUFCAT

:hah:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Too bad she got dragged into this - - she'll probably dump him if he ever got charged.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Poor guy.... 

YEAH RIGHT! 

This is what you get after screwing people in this hobby.  A lesson for all potential scammers out there.  :flame:

If he gets busted and lands in jail   .... somebody else may enjoy her rack  - - - and steal his parts!!!!  :nana: :nana: :nana:

No need to worry about me Shane ...I'm married, but plenty of the guys you screwed over might hit that!!  :icon_smile_tongue: 

Oh yeah, don't worry..... nobody reads the stuff posted on internet forums - - your secret is safe here  :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

Quote from: gordo1968charger on August 19, 2008, 02:31:25 PM

Language my good friend!   :-\
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TUFCAT

Quote from: moparstuart on August 19, 2008, 04:44:23 PM
       http://www.ohsclassof88.myevent.com/page.php?groupingID=message_boards&step=3&mb_reply_threadID=24731&mb_reply_boardID=17544

WOW  good job thats awesome  , remind me not to piss you guys off   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

ha ha .....The Owosso High School Class of '88 website is worth reading!  I don't know who "HKC" is - - but holy smoke.....aint Karma a bitch?   :yesnod:

HKCharger

chargerhunter

They are out there in every hobby known to man, we must stay on our toes or they will be reaching for the KY!
68 Charger R/T clone 440/4spd
converted to '69 General Lee

68 Charger 383/727

Charger74

Quote from: HKCharger on August 19, 2008, 05:59:45 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on August 19, 2008, 04:57:14 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on August 19, 2008, 04:44:23 PM
       http://www.ohsclassof88.myevent.com/page.php?groupingID=message_boards&step=3&mb_reply_threadID=24731&mb_reply_boardID=17544

WOW  good job thats awesome  , remind me not to piss you guys off   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
!  I don't know who "HKC" is - - but holy smoke.....aint Karma a bitch?   :yesnod:

HKC is me :cheers:

NIce job HK, those were awesome post.  Wonder how many of his classmates will read that.... :cheers:

Khyron

mcgahey1 @ cox

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

I can't believe i'm the only sick mind that thinks that address is fraking hysterical!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

zerfetzen

Last year I bought a '69 from Mike and Kristi McGahey.  That whore really gets around, eh?  :nana:
Current Daily Driver: 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Current Project: 1969 Dodge Charger
Previous Cars I want back: 1974 Barracuda, 1973 Cuda

Polygon

I knew that name,"Princess_mom07" on eBAY, rang a bell.

He listed this car on eBay,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-General-Lee_W0QQitemZ190241688272QQihZ009QQcategoryZ6199QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the SECOND ad. The original ad showed a much nicer interior. Much nicer. But the original picture had no A/C vents. ( ad said"Has A/C but it will need to be serviced"), so I asked where the vents were, and the ad was cancelled. He then put the correct pics in, with the not so nice interior.

Feedback excuses ,
-----------------------------------------------------------
This auction was a scam Went to pick up car & seller did not live there BEWARE helicopterdude ( 136)  Aug-16-08 12:10

Reply by princess_mom07 (Aug-17-08 20:08):
This is NOT A SCAM and I am looking into what happened!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sure you are ,bud.
I feel sorry for the buyer.
www.lostinspaceforum.com

If you like the old TV show, Lost In Space, check out my page

moparstuart

Quote from: zerfetzen on August 20, 2008, 06:46:49 PM
Last year I bought a '69 from Mike and Kristi McGahey.  That whore really gets around, eh?  :nana:
is mike his middle name ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bmoparmofo

Quote from: Charger1973 on August 18, 2008, 07:27:09 PM
Shes wearing camo again?  She really doesnt want anyone to see her...   :smilielol:   And look to the left...  they reproduced!   :slap:
lmfao!
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

Death1970Proof

I did get the hood from him but let me tell ya this.  Funny how that I had to threaten him with legal action before he would send it....beware beware....
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

gordo1968charger

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 19, 2008, 03:01:47 PM
Quote from: gordo1968charger on August 19, 2008, 02:31:25 PM

Language my good friend!   :-\
sorry :'(
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs