News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Shane Mcgahey

Started by 68coronetGLwannabe, August 17, 2008, 02:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68coronetGLwannabe

BEWARE OF THIS GUY!!!!! Selling General Lees and Starchkey and Hutch cars on ebay under the ebay name of Princess_mom07 . BIG SCAM !!!!! Cars are said to be in Owasso Oklahoma. Google His name and see what pops up. 
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

HKCharger

owassa oklahoma, wasnt another member here scammed by someone in that town?

68coronetGLwannabe

Yes they were. I googled his name and this charger forum popped up and he seems to try and scam alot of people. Glad I found this sight and know I am a member.
"That's us in 10 years".

69DodgeCharger

http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

Charger1973

He has plenty of pics of himself posted on the net...  even ones with his wife.   :slap:

69DodgeCharger

Quote from: Charger1973 on August 17, 2008, 03:16:09 PM
He has plenty of pics of himself posted on the net...  even ones with his wife.   :slap:
I'm hoping their not the kind I think they might be?

Charger1973

Ha..  none that I am aware of thankfully...

68coronetGLwannabe

Sounds like the only pics we need to see of him are in handcuffs! NO not that kind of pics. :slap:
"That's us in 10 years".

Charger1973

:slap:

Charger1973

:slap:

y3chargerrt

He looks like a tool...

HKCharger

someone needs to beat his ass

68coronetGLwannabe

Im sure his days are numbered. :eek2:
"That's us in 10 years".

darkfiire5000

That punk tried to scam me on a charger hood. Honestly I wanted to go down there and kick his ass but he sent me my money back :flame:

chargerman68

was going to buy a 69 charger from him but the vin came back stolen...just backed away from that one
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

69DodgeCharger

Quote from: chargerman68 on August 17, 2008, 08:30:27 PM
was going to buy a 69 charger from him but the vin came back stolen...just backed away from that one

Probably just a mixup at the DMV you know.

dkn1997

His wife sure has a pretty mouth!!
RECHRGED

Mike DC

We always hope that scammers will get what's coming to them, but it really may not happen. 

Just look at HLPAG. 

Even if Hans got sentenced to a few years in jail tomorrow, he's already lived on mostly conned money for many years now.  Probably lived pretty well during this time. 

And if he managed his money well while he's in the pen, he could still end up even richer than ever by the time he got out of jail.   

Kevin68N71

I read about this guy on another thread here a few months ago.

One wonders if he is such an honest guy, why is he on an ebay account with only three transactions, one of which was evidently a scam Torino auction.  Who knows if the other two were maybe his friends.  Does any one of us on this board have an ebay account with only three transactions?

I am sure he has some BS reason for that, but it makes me wonder right out of the box.

Plus, the guy looks like a butt probe.

Hi, I'm a DICK and I have my wife answer the phone when I pi$$ someone off.
Do I have the last, operational Popcar Spacemobile?

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger1973

White trash

I've got to say, thanks to those that have commented in this thread. My brother's currently searching Ebay for a General Clone. (Sick Dawgs is a little outside his price range unfortunately)

I know now who to be wary of.

Kevin68N71

I guess what pi$$es me off the most about this guy, is how can he and his wife just sit there and smile at some event when they both know they are just blatantly ripping people off?  I mean, what's their conversation?  Do they think it's funny, or cool?  They don't look like criminals, or crackheads trying to support a habit.  I just wonder how they live with themselves taking money, doing fake auctions, and just screwing people over. 

Then again, that's just me.

472 R/T SE

Could be a scammers' convention?  The wife has peculiar taste in clothing.  Notice the army fatigues?  :o

Kevin68N71

No that's their 20 year reunion photo I found when I googled this guy.

QuoteThe wife has peculiar taste in clothing.  Notice the army fatigues?

Maybe that's the only thing she could find that would fit her fat azz.

(Sorry, I usually don't pick on people's wives, but its obvious this woman knows or is part of all that is going on, so fair game.  People are welcome to call my wife anything they want should I turn into a crook.)