News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Shane Mcgahey

Started by 68coronetGLwannabe, August 17, 2008, 02:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FastCharger

Looks pretty bad for 18K.

Pic 1. That rear window area looks bad. What happened to the vinyl top trim?
Pic 2. Hood alignment is off. Bumper alingment is even worse. Wheres the valance?
Pic 3. Nice upholstery......not.
Pic 4. Again with the buper & valance. For 18K do I get a passenger side door handle??
Not seen in pics....the markers are shaved. I'd hate to see that bodywork in person.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

dkn1997

from the car from a few months ago on the bag with a 383, why would you paint a car with quarter rot?  what a bunch of hacks.

RECHRGED

68coronetGLwannabe

looks to be the same car sitting in the same spot. S&H car in the back ground both pics. "I will just add GL stickers and nobody will ever Know".  :slap:
"That's us in 10 years".

The70RT

Two different eBay I.D.'s & one in Kansas and the previous one on Oklahoma, but the same yard. He isn't showing the rust in the new auction. That interior is hideous as hell.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pettyfan43

Quote from: chargerman68 on August 17, 2008, 08:30:27 PM
was going to buy a 69 charger from him but the vin came back stolen...just backed away from that one

I'd have taken the guys info to anyone and everyone I could find. Selling stolen property across state lines is a federal offense.

His days of scamming everyone would have seriously been dented!

1FastCharger

Ha ha ha .... look at the feedback on the old name. They told the high bidder the car was wrecked after the auction ended. Sounds like a no reserve auction did not get the price they wanted.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

Ghoste

But they're still trying and just like hlpag, eventually they'll hook and land another fish.  :rotz: :icon_smile_angry:

kikgas01

This is someone elses interior shot...............as usual................
TOWMAN

that interor pic of the back seats is of my car before i made it a lee look at his compared to mine what a a$$hole im going to click buy it now everytime he posts anything

68coronetGLwannabe

I am glad to see I'm not the only one obsessed with trying to stop them. 99.9% of my dealings on ebay are great but it takes just one ahole to make me mad :flame:
"That's us in 10 years".

The70RT

I asked for more pics of the rust and got this reply - not sure what you are refering to. i sell antiques and i am selling some cars for a friend. ive never seen the car, but i can find out.

Their so called friend don't know nothing about the car  :eyes: pleeezze. Who would list a car that you can't even see to give info on  :slap:

68coronetGLwannabe

Cant wait to see what there so called friend has to say :slap:
"That's us in 10 years".

68coronetGLwannabe

THE70Rt did they ever send you more pics of the rust? The eBay seller Johnnieclay just contacted me and ask what was up with a bad deal I had with this Princess_mom07.  I told him if he was selling cars for Shane McGee good luck. Says he was receiving lots of hate emails from From eBay members on this charger and did some investigating and found the Princess_Mom07 deals. :slap:
"That's us in 10 years".

The70RT

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on November 05, 2008, 09:57:22 AM
THE70Rt did they ever send you more pics of the rust? The eBay seller Johnnieclay just contacted me and ask what was up with a bad deal I had with this Princess_mom07.  I told him if he was selling cars for Shane McGee good luck. Says he was receiving lots of hate emails from From eBay members on this charger and did some investigating and found the Princess_Mom07 deals. :slap:

No, he said he couldn't send any because the car isn't where he is at. I gave him the old auction number to show him what HE was selling  :eyes: He gave me his cell number for me to call, but I have no reason to.

68coronetGLwannabe

He just emailed me to say that his friend was Shane Mcgahey and gave me his cell phone. No reason to call him I tried to warn him while the auction was going on. I was contacted by a lawyer that claimed to be filing a suit on the behalf of some people against the Mcgaheys after my dealings with this scum bag on ebay. :flame: I guess there is a lesson to be learned here for me and many others. :slap:
"That's us in 10 years".

kikgas01

This is a message from the guy who ended his auction early from using photos of his back seat in a ebay ad.....
here is what he sent me today this is copyed from my ebay add

From User: johnnieclay (47)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Jun-21-05 in United States
Activity with johnnieclay (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from johnnieclay
Activity with johnnieclay (last 90 days): johnnieclay has bid on 0 of my items

Dear ersinc.1,

Well, i didn't appreciate the things you said to me on your emails. You were in the wrong agbout me! But, because I did a little digging and reserch. Some things with the auctions that the "friend" had friends listing were not adding up. When I confronted him about all of this, he assured me that it was all a mistake. Well, things got worse the more I dug and the more people on ebay contacted me. So, I called this so called friend and told him I was going to drive down (6 hours away) and look at the cars myself, take pics. and prove to everyone that nothing wrong was happening. When I told him I was coming down to take pictures he said that the car from chanute had sold the day before and that the car at his house had sold over the weekend. At this time I reallized that not only was he scamming people, but, he was trying to do it through other people (me). I had no idea about this, I thought I was helping an old friend from school. I have filled ebay in on this & I have contacted the police. I hope you now beleive me that I had no idea that I was being used in some kind of scam. You guys were gluteus maximus holes for the things you said to me, I am inocent and I would like an apology. But, I guess the only good thing that came out of this for me is that I know whats going on and I got out. The persons name is Shane Mcgahe and he lives in Owasso, OK. I also found out that he used another friend from school to sell cars, I don't know if he was in on it or not. Here's the auction page from that ebay auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190242609990 Read the feedback, this is how I knew I was being used! I have given you all the info I know, do what you want, I don't care! But, please don't mention me or that I gave this info out. I don't know how big this thing is and I don't want to get in the middle of it!!! John

- johnnieclay Want to reply?

Marketplace Safety Tip

68coronetGLwannabe

"That's us in 10 years".

The70RT

SFRT

This Mcgahey douche sure is going to a LOT of trouble to sell his garbage. Burning all his brifges, persona; and public. crazy. and for what is essentially, chumpchange in the greater scheme of life.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

myrtle

Quote from: TUFCAT on August 19, 2008, 02:35:02 PM

If he gets busted and lands in jail   .... somebody else may enjoy her rack  - - - and steal his parts!!!!  :nana: :nana: :nana:

:o :drool5: :angel: :shruggy: :2thumbs:

You have no idea how right you are!!!
THE REAL FAST AND THE REAL FURIOUS

kikgas01

She is JUST as bad as him. If she has that kind of taste, I wouldn`t touch "it" with a 10 foot pole. Nasty fishy(haha) cameltoe!

TUFCAT

I'd still [probably] hit that :shruggy:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 12, 2008, 10:51:49 AM
I'd still [probably] hit that :shruggy:

Here you go.

TUFCAT

moparstuart

now he will be hitting it alot more   :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE