News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Question about repo upper door pads?

Started by Back N Black, September 24, 2008, 06:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back N Black

Do they make different upper door pads for 69-70 Charger? i received a new set for my 69 and there is no texture like the originals, they are pretty much smooth,with no grain.

tylerk

Where did you get yours from?  Legendary are supposed to have their versions out sometime this month, I read somewhere.  I've seen the ones on eBay, I think I heard P.G. Classics and B.E.A. were the same ones?  Post pictures if you can.

41husk

not sure about the grain but the 68s have a different lock button hole than the 69s
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

y3chargerrt

The grain on the P.G. Classics/BEA sucks IMO. I looked at them at Carlisle and passed.

BROCK

I have both 69 & 70 uppers.  I'd have bet & lost on the notion that they are the same. 
I had to physically put them side by side to tell it though.  The grain pattern is different
in a subtle way.  But, to answer your question:  Yes, they both do definately have a
grain pattern to them.

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

Ryan

Quote from: y3chargerrt on September 25, 2008, 02:38:19 PM
The grain on the P.G. Classics/BEA sucks IMO. I looked at them at Carlisle and passed.

do you know how they compare to the just dashes recoverd pads?   Those are about the only options out there.
   Thanks
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA