News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How To Save the Government $5 Million

Started by Tilar, August 12, 2008, 07:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

How To Save the Government $5 Million

A president's pension currently is $191,300 per year, until he is 80 years old.

Assuming the next president lives to age 80. Sen. McCain would receive ZERO pension as he would reach 80 at the end of two terms as president. Sen. Obama would be retired for 26 years after two terms and would receive $4,973,800 in pension.

Therefore it would certainly make economic sense to elect McCain in November.

How's that for non partisan thinking?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Drache

This reminds me of a supposed true story about an airline telling it's employees that it needs to save $2million a year! They tell the employees that whomever comes up with the most easiest way will receive a $200,000 bonus. Now supposedly as the story goes a lowly mechanic or some other lowly job working like that comes up with an idea. He told them that by simply serving one olive instead of two in martinis or whatever served in first class would save the company the amount they needed. They figured it out and supposedly it worked.  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Tilar

I've heard about that before. That would be quite the bonus!  :yesnod:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

The70RT

Or maybe don't give Irac any money for a day?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WingCharger