News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"The Dodge" is wanted for a movie

Started by 572, October 20, 2005, 09:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Its something what a couple big wheelstands will do. I have been contacted by vendors to use their parts, be contacted by magazines an newspapers, an I even have a poster being made. An even made a video about tips for SS spring car. I have now been asked to allow pics an video to be put in a movie. Heck...maybe is not a piece of junk. LOL
Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

Charger_Fan

COOL! The car will be even more famous! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

thats awesome 572, glad you are having good fortune!  it isn't everyday that you get vendors wanting to give you free parts, so go for it!  just make sure they are good parts :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

cudaken

572 that is pretty cool. My Charger was in a local TV commercial. Got a free hat? Guess I need a agent ;D

Cuda Ken
I am back

charger_72_318

hey, why don't u post some pics, we'll respect the "all rights reserved 2005"...   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: LOL

72 Charger hardtop tranny, carb and intake swap
92 Spirit DOHC Gone

Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

Afflyer

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"