News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1972 Charger R/T

Started by ACUDANUT, August 07, 2008, 12:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 08, 2008, 02:32:24 PM
Yours drache. !!

OH lol! Actually it COULD have been, since I dont have the fender tag there is no way to find out  :'( Mine seems to have had all the options for one...
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Foreman72

even if it was an r/t (which we all kno its not), and the vin proved it (which we all know it won't), and he had documentation (which he can't)...i should hope that car wouldn't receive anything but the best back-to-every-stich-orginal restoration possible...who would take a one in a mil car like that car would b (which it isn't) and throw all that stuff in it :eek2: haha...not my idea of a good investment u kno...all that stuff into a car that would be that rare...hey anyone pick up that vin by any chance, i'd just like to put this one 2 bed... :lol:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Hemidoug

No answer from him on my question....guess he doesn't want to dig the hole deeper.... :scratchchin:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Drache

Quote from: Hemidoug on August 08, 2008, 07:16:21 PM
No answer from him on my question....guess he doesn't want to dig the hole deeper.... :scratchchin:

This is why I think he knows that it's not a real R/T and he's just using it to bump up the price with some guy who doesn't know much about Chargers and has only heard of "R/T"....  :shruggy:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Hemidoug

Got the answer.....

Dear hemidoug,

i have no documentation, may be a clone , dont know for sure. anyway car is not matching #s not original it is a hot rod cruiser, not a musuem piece.vin wh23g2a103973. thanks my # 606 271 7083

-ntdmotorsports

When is a clone not a clone? When they never made it to begin with..... :rofl:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Drache

Quote from: Hemidoug on August 09, 2008, 08:02:29 AM
Got the answer.....

Dear hemidoug,

i have no documentation, may be a clone , dont know for sure. anyway car is not matching #s not original it is a hot rod cruiser, not a musuem piece.vin wh23g2a103973. thanks my # 606 271 7083

-ntdmotorsports

FINALLY he at least admits the possibility of it being a "clone" although the ad still states it as an R/T and never mentions it being a clone at all....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Foreman72

Quote from: Drache on August 09, 2008, 10:12:40 AM

:smilielol: :smilielol:
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

BROCK

When a clone is of something never made if is called a phantom.  My favorite phantoms to date are a 52 Ford 3 window coupe & a 71 Daytona :Twocents:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

KMPX2

Quote from: Drache on August 08, 2008, 10:36:14 AM
Quote from: KMPX2 on August 08, 2008, 07:26:28 AM
They did sell R/T's after 1971 just not here in the US. You guys do remember NachoRT74 from this board??

Except that's not the point smart ass :icon_smile_big: :nana:

Thats funny this whole post is about "Is there such a thing.?? "

ACUDANUT

So it was just plain 318 car that he added ralleye parts to ??

Foreman72

hey dont knock that 318 bro haha.. :2thumbs:...thats whats gonna get me around...
Eric "Foreman"

twilt

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 11, 2008, 10:48:48 AM
So it was just plain 318 car that he added ralleye parts to ??

Not necessarily, 72 Rallyes were available with a 318.

ACUDANUT

Twilt, You are correct.   My 72 Rallye originally had a 318.   From my understanding, the only way to prove it was a real rallye was to have the build sheet.  I had a thread on that issue awhile back (1-2 years ago).
  I was just wondering about this guys Charger. (72 R/T)