News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

295/50R15 T/A radials are going to be made

Started by 2nd69charger, March 26, 2008, 05:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71 Bee Man

Quote from: mikesbbody on August 09, 2008, 05:22:10 PM
I had a bfg 275/60/15 explode on me  :o never again for bfg's! ive heard a few sketchy things about them it will be coopers for me next.

G'day Mike,

I wonder if I can get the Coopers out here ?

Might have to google right now.

Peter :2thumbs:
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

Jon Smith

Quote from: mikesbbody on August 09, 2008, 05:22:10 PM
I had a bfg 275/60/15 explode on me  :o never again for bfg's! ive heard a few sketchy things about them it will be coopers for me next.
I had a cooper explode on me...

Bobs69

As for BFG being wider then a similiarly deminsioned tire..........I've heard 2 different names for tires.  Something to do with being "round oval" or something.  Something to do with the wall anyhow.

472 R/T SE

Limited vendors for the 295's.  Roadhugger makes them, they're actually a Goodyear tire.  Kelley also makes them.  Difference with these guys' is they actually have them in stock.

I didn't want the BFG's simply because everyone runs them.  Goodyear's tire is similar and I got a smokin' deal thru America's Tire.