News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow this guy has a serious problem....

Started by Sabre, August 10, 2008, 01:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre

Talk about anger problems and he takes it out on anything Chrysler.  Go to the right of his youtube vid and click on "more info."  You'll see his hatred.  Also click on his name and see this guys obsession with hating Chrysler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljIRZXW7kA0&feature=related

Mopar2Ya

He's just another jealous whiner. The phrase" no modern HEMI isn't a real HEMI" is just lame. A company can call an  engine anything it wants. The modern HEMI does have a little spherical chamber from what I've seen. I doubt he owned a SRT8, doesn't make sense financially to go from a '06 SRT8 down to a '04 rustang. If he did own a SRT8 he couldn't make the payments. I've have my SRT8 for 2yrs as a DD w/no problems.

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

bear

Hes just mad cause he can't afford one and never will be able to. And I am sure if we really wanted to we could find the same amount maybe even more complaints about other car companies but we are out having too much fun in our MOPARs. What about Fords problems with the Explorers flipping over all the time or the Crown Vics falling apart when they are rear ended and since I have been working on a Saturn the past few days in my search to find answers about part locations I have found many sites with people have problems with their cars right after they bought them and the dealership wouldn't do anything about it for them. Simply put when a company makes thousands of cars there are going to be problems that no one can foresee and thats true for all of the companies this guy is blinded by his ignorance and has made a fool out of himself for others to laugh at.

68rt

Big Lebowski

He may need 6 or 7 years worth of anger management treatment at desert located re-education camp. :scratchchin:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Sinister68

Quote from: dcxsucksin the video my SVT is not currently at its best being it has a slight misfire up top I haven't had a chance to take care of
What a 'tard  :eek2:
::)  :eyes:
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

pettyfan43

Probably tried to buy a Challenger and figured out that you can't do that working at McDonald's!!!

You want fries with that?

I also love how he has disabled the comments section, so nobody can refute his clams.   And he has to insult Mopar Owners and enthusiasts. That makes him look credible.

It is pretty easy to speed up a film and make your car look fast, ESPECIALLY when you are editing on the Computer.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

WingCharger

Notice he doesnt even spell Challenger right! :shortbus:

bull

I can't say I'm overly impressed with today's Chrysler either. And he's right, the new Hemi is not a true Hemi like it once was. The guy's still an angry burnout and I don't agree with most of what he says but he does have a couple valid points, IMO.

resq302

I agree that Chrysler's products isnt what they used to be.  I experienced that first hand with all of the problems with my 2005 Hemi Ram that had close to 50 problems before it hit 6000 miles.  Chrysler corp wasn't really too helpful either till I threatened to get a lemon lawsuit started.  I currently have a 05 F-150 flareside FX4 truck and it is night and day difference over the Ram.  Can tow more, handles better, more spacious interior, etc.... and with little to no problems compared to the ram.  Granted, all of the car companies are hurting now and it seems like the qualtiy is also showing the results of this.  Chrysler seems to have gotten another late jump on the pony car craze and second coming of the muscle car era if you will.  Hopefully they will see the light with where the classic car hobby is going and make quality (not crap) repro parts.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

dpm68

G-man

LOL

Mustang. Of all the dumb cars to buy. I had a GM car, engine failure. switching off when it gets hot etc etc. My Old valiant though a heap of Garbage in condition drove 100's of miles (long trips) no problem.

Ok, so he is talking about new cars... I tried to message him and it says "User dcxsucks has enabled friend lock. You will not be able to send messages to them unless they add you as a friend."

Mad proof.

As far as I know, if Chrysler sold these engines as "HEMIS" but in fact did not have a hemispherical combustion chamber which makes a hemi, they could get sued and bankrupt for selling something that is not true.

Marketing gimicks are 1 thing but selling a product as 1 thing but being something else is a whole different matter.

:slap:..........:loser:..........:slap:..........:loser:.......... :slap:..........:loser:.......... :slap:

KMPX2