News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Poster and Sign for my car - Daytona

Started by Daytona Guy, August 05, 2008, 11:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

I think I found my final draft. I also designed a sign for car shows.

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

hutch

In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

Just 6T9 CHGR

Looks great Dane.....a little O/T here but how do you pronounce your last name?  what nationality?  Just curious....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

billssuperbird

71ChallengeHer

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

jaak

:2thumbs: Cool!!!! BTW, I think Ive told you this before, I love the color of your Daytona!!!

Jason

ViperRedCharger

Daytona Guy

Daytona Guy

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on August 06, 2008, 05:04:29 PM
Looks great Dane.....a little O/T here but how do you pronounce your last name?  what nationality?  Just curious....

You pronounce it -  Jez-dall

In Norway it would be Yesdal, but we Americanized it

BTY I thank everyone for your complements. Thanks Jason!

Daytona Guy

WingCharger

Brock Samson

J-440

I always thought that the fender scoops were for tire clearance?  Since the Daytona and all other Chargers have an inner fenderwell, how would the engine heat escape through the top part of the outer fender?  Just curious.
68 R/T, 440/727 6-speed, SC G-machine...black suede

Daytona Guy

Quote from: J-440 on August 07, 2008, 09:33:03 PM
  I always thought that the fender scoops were for tire clearance?  Since the Daytona and all other Chargers have an inner fenderwell, how would the engine heat escape through the top part of the outer fender?  Just curious.

Good question: NASCARs did not have inner fender wells. That is a misnomer that continues to be said in Mags and shows. One look at a NASCAR Daytona and you find that the tire extends outside the normal fender (the NASCAR fender was flared) and could never be used for tire clearance. Also, does that test fender scoop look like they were testing tire clearance? Also, the arm would bottom out on the frame before the tire could get that far.