News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whos in the MD/DC/VA/PA/WV area?

Started by moparknighthawk, August 08, 2008, 10:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparknighthawk

Just trying to see whos close by me.  I am near Frederick, MD.   :icon_smile_big:
Greg

2006 Go Mango Charger Daytona # 1592 of 4000

Mopar enthusiast!! (I love them all)

Mid-Atlantic Modern Mopars
www.midatlanticmodernmopars.com

moparsons

rav440

pittsburgh pa. here close to md. compared to ca. i guess  :cheers:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Dave22443

Virginia here.  Fredericksburg area  :wave:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

rusty lee

71ChallengeHer

York, PA about 1 hr from Frederick,  :wave:

71charger_fan

Although I'm currently in Afghanistan, my house is in Frederick. I was just there, I left on 31 July.

superblu72

Depends, 20 minutes n. of York to where I spend most of my time or 3 miles from Hershey to my house!

Bob

Quote from: moparknighthawk on August 08, 2008, 10:23:53 AM
Just trying to see whos close by me.  I am near Frederick, MD.   :icon_smile_big:

I work in Frederick and live 42 minutes North in Littlestown Pa.

Bob

71charger_fan

"I am near Frederick, MD. " For those of us that know the area, define near. Mt. Airy? Walkersville? Thurmont? Middletown? Urbana? We'll have to meet up next August when I'm home and compare Chargers. A guy up the street from me has a '73 Rallye he bought new.

Bob

Quote from: 71charger_fan on August 12, 2008, 10:59:09 AM
"I am near Frederick, MD. " For those of us that know the area, define near. Mt. Airy? Walkersville? Thurmont? Middletown? Urbana? We'll have to meet up next August when I'm home and compare Chargers. A guy up the street from me has a '73 Rallye he bought new.

Work at Ft detrick and travel 194 everyday.

mrob

sick dawg

Peoples republic of Laurel, MD for me.

THE COLONEL

I'm in Fombell PA, which is about 35-40 miles north of Pittsburgh.
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

71charger_fan

I'm back in the area for a couple of months. I'll probably take the Charger up to the Valley Mall in Hagerstown this Saturday evening if it doesn't rain. Anyone else go up there?

sunfire69

Mopar440+6

Shippensburg, PA, just 20 minutes south of Carlisle... :D
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

c00nhunterjoe

oxford pa, right on the md/pa line