News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Solon, Ohio All Mopar/AMC Car Cruise September 2nd 2008

Started by ViperRedCharger, August 07, 2008, 12:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperRedCharger

ViperRedCharger

BMOTOXSTAR

I will be there man.
I will be in my 74' SatellRunner.
Are you taking the Charger? The hood looks nice. :D
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

ViperRedCharger

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on September 01, 2008, 09:03:22 PM
I will be there man.
I will be in my 74' SatellRunner.
Are you taking the Charger? The hood looks nice. :D

Yes,

I will be there and will be looking for you.  See you tonight.

twinscrew698

BMO  tried to find ya but could not!!
Was going to say HELLO  but must have been busy!!

BMOTOXSTAR

I was there.
I was parked behind a Challenger next to the sidewalk, towards the back. I was in my 74' Green Satellite.
I had a little problem, my voltage regulator took a dump. It was the original regulator!
They did an announcement over the speakers for someone to help that had a jump box.
It was weird, most of the people did not want to give me a jump, worried about the batterires in there muscle cars, give me a fing break. :shruggy:
None of the Mopar guys stepped up ( I asked ViperRedCharger) he would have helped but did not have jumper cables,so a Chevy man gave me a hand with a jump box. :D :RantExplode:
I was about 30 miles away from home with the little one.  :rotz: I am going to invest in one of those majic boxes.
Here are some pic's.
That red Charger is ViperRedCharger's ride. Real nice person. I sold him his bulge hood about 3 years ago.Looks nice in his Charger. :Twocents:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

Here are a few more.
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

LoneStar Mopar

I can't believe so few people were willing to help. I remember bieng at a car show when I was young, and no one helping this lady who drained her battery. I felt bad for her but I didnt have a car to help with.  I am both a chevy and mopar man, but all of my friends are ford fans. That must be why I am so willing to help people who are broken down; my friends have just made me used to doing it.

twinscrew698

Hey sorry i did not here the call!!

Believe me if i did  i would have been there in a minute cause i been there and know how it feels.I would even came home to get ya a another one but i do believe i got one in the trunk as a spare as i a precaution as this is the first car show that my car was at!!

Sorry again bud but left early had to get up for work at 3:30 am...