News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

19"70" Charger Huh?

Started by WingCharger, September 03, 2008, 03:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Charger_Fan

That's a '70...and a damned rusty one at that. :o
Someone just swapped a '69 front end onto it...probably with ideas of making a GL out of it. ::)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 03, 2008, 03:51:47 PM
Someone just swapped a '69 front end onto it...probably with ideas of making a GL out of it. ::)

Or make it look better.   :shruggy:    :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

thats a great hlpeg candidate

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mike DC

A great HLPAG "candidate"?

Shoot, for a HLPAG car it's already almost finished. 

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

WingCharger

Dont you love it one wheel is a Rallye and the other three are unidentified HubCaps?  :rotz:

RD

i am just glad its for sale and not going to the crusher.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

WingCharger

Quote from: RD on September 03, 2008, 07:23:19 PM

Agreed. :2thumbs:

rusty lee

He put info in his description.   

BEFORE I GET BEAT UP OVER THIS,CAR HAS A GRILL FROM A 69

moparstuart

isnt that a rim blow wheel ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 03, 2008, 04:00:27 PM

Or make it look better.   :shruggy:    :smilielol:

Well.. that certainly is a possibility... or ya take a 69 and a 70.    Get a janek or dayclona kit for the 69 and use the fenders and hood to make a Daytona clone...

Then you take the leftover 69 front end and bolt it up to what's left of the 70 and then ya take that around to swap meets and put it on ebay.

That was at Rhinebeck back in May where I saw it.    I can't locate the pics I took of it at the moment.   Yeah... it's rusty.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

dkn1997

Quote from: RD on September 03, 2008, 07:23:19 PM

that thing is definitely crusher material.  nothing left of the ass of that thing, rotted framerails...some decent parts, but that's about it.
RECHRGED

bull

He couldn't even get a $200 starting bid.

Back N Black

If that was a Hemi car, everyone would say what a great find. Then go out and buy all the new aftermarket sheetmetal and make a killing.  :shruggy:

The70RT

Quote from: Back N Black on September 06, 2008, 07:12:30 PM
If that was a Hemi car, everyone would say what a great find. Then go out and buy all the new aftermarket sheetmetal and make a killing.  :shruggy:

Yep.......I have seen worse Hemi'ones being saved.  I dont think the steering wheel came with the car. It looks green to me.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WingCharger

Quote from: The70RT on September 06, 2008, 07:26:30 PM
Quote from: Back N Black on September 06, 2008, 07:12:30 PM

Yep.......I have seen worse Hemi'ones being saved.  I dont think the steering wheel came with the car. It looks green to me.

I noticed that, but just thought it was fading? :shruggy: