News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Charger R/T what's it worth question

Started by 1968Coronet500, July 27, 2008, 04:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1968Coronet500

Thanks for the info guys!! :2thumbs:

I'm leary about doing wire transfers, I've heard some bad things, but I haven't done one before.  I have a guy that wants to wire me money to buy my '70 Challenger, I will ask the bank to make sure that nothing can be withdrawn.

I'd love to sell my '70 V-code Charger along with all of the other Chargers for that matter and keep my '68.  Every time I tried to post a for sale ad, I was rushed by the picture collectors with no intention of buying anything.  Only if I could have been paid for all the time I wasted emailing photos.

My '69 Numbers Matching 440 GTX is at the restoration shop and now I don't have interest in getting it finished, too much stuff going on is what it boils down to... :brickwall:

Thanks again GUYS!!

1968Coronet500

I'm getting a wire transfer today to my account. The girl at the bank said it was safe and the other person could not withdraw money out of my account, I would have to call and verify that the funds are released.

I didn't sell the '68, it was another '70 Charger I had, but hopefully I can get rid of the other Chargers and keep the '68.

Thanks for the info about the wire tranfer, it would not have worked out without using it as a means of payment.

charge-it

Would you sell it with the original engine and you keep the 525 horse engine? If so, how much? Or, what other Chargers do you have that you might sell?
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

WingCharger

Where did you get all of your red interior parts? I cant find any besides seat covers.

1968Coronet500

Thanks again guys, the wire transfer went through today, no problems...