News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is the correct driveshaft length?

Started by Dave22443, August 04, 2008, 06:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave22443

The driveshaft in my '68 big block automatic Charger seems to be a bit short to me.  It fits and the car runs and drives with no problems, but it just seems short.  I do know that it is NOT the original drive shaft.

Can anyone give me the correct length, u-joint center to u-joint center?  Thanks!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Dave22443

Thanks Mike.  Believe it or not, I actually did a search before posting this question and came up with zilch.  Guess I need to work on my wording   :lol:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Ghoste

Quote from: Dave22443 on August 04, 2008, 07:36:30 PM
Thanks Mike.  Believe it or not, I actually did a search before posting this question and came up with zilch.  Guess I need to work on my wording   :lol:

Searching is just like answering a question from your wife.  :icon_smile_wink: