News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TDC charger meet kentucky Aug 1,2,3 pictures

Started by moparstuart, August 03, 2008, 08:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

:drool5: my 7 year old ian , he and taylor found a litter of new kittens to keep them amused while not in the pool

the blue 69 charger is mike schraders car of jefferson city mo DC.com member
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:drool5: on the way home we stoped at you guessed it steak n shake in mount vernon .
I got my camera back so all of these pictures are from my olympus ! there is the imfamous trash can and the tree trash monster who tossed my camera ! LOL  :smilielol: :smilielol:

moparstuart

there was a big street rod show of something in louisville so we saw street rods all the way home !

moparstuart

we left kentucky @ 10:30 am drove into the driveway @ home @ 6:30 pm   Drive across missouri was hot hot hot

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

tan top

:drool5:  awesome    ...looks  like you had a good time ... thanks for sharing  the pictures  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

The70RT

I don't see how you get anything done with all the playing you do.  :D ...........JK. Looked like a good time again.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on August 04, 2008, 05:36:51 AM
I don't see how you get anything done with all the playing you do.  :D ...........JK. Looked like a good time again.
  all work and no play makes a dull boy ?  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: 

Mopurr

Looks like you had a nice time and glad they were able to find your camera, we went to a cruise over there in May, & workers were very friendly....30 Miles from us.

Sorry we did not make it, it was going to be a last minute thing if we did, worked on the Roadrunner & ended up with a last minute thing on Sat.

How many cars were there?

69*F5*SE

MOPARHOUND!

Great pic's and narrative.  We should pay you for the story telling!  :yesnod: :2thumbs:
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopurr on August 04, 2008, 08:50:00 AM
Looks like you had a nice time and glad they were able to find your camera, we went to a cruise over there in May, & workers were very friendly....30 Miles from us.

Sorry we did not make it, it was going to be a last minute thing if we did, worked on the Roadrunner & ended up with a last minute thing on Sat.

How many cars were there?
oh like 15 i would say and all great people !  charger people are all just awesome !  I'm proud to have my kids grow up around mopar people and enjoy our great country side while enjoying the cars  . 

Chris G.

That's cool, hopping in the old GLHS with the boys for a road trip.

Nice pics. Could you please post one of the Arch? I didn't see any Arch pictures posted.  :P

moparstuart

Quote from: Chris G. on August 04, 2008, 09:41:15 AM

Nice pics. Could you please post one of the Arch? I didn't see any Arch pictures posted.  :P
hey had to give our missouri & st lousi members there props  :smilielol: :smilielol: 

I will be sure and get 20 more shots of it at monster mopar for you chris ! !  so what your saying is my kid got alittle arch happy  :smilielol: :smilielol:

hemi68charger

Man,, that looks like Fun !!!!  Hey there Mike and Wes !!!!
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Chris G.

Quote from: moparstuart on August 04, 2008, 09:45:31 AM
so what your saying is my kid got alittle arch happy  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Hey, it's normal for any teen boy to get a "Little Arch Happy" at times.  ;) That does a father proud, but "The Talk" is just 'round the corner.  :angel:  :smilielol:

Cool pics though. The old camera worked pretty well. I wish I brought my old one when my new one choked in Carlisle. My only option was to buy a new one in PA.  :-\

The70RT

hey had to give our missouri & st lousi members there props  :smilielol: :smilielol: 

I will be sure and get 20 more shots of it at monster mopar for you chris ! !  so what your saying is my kid got alittle arch happy  :smilielol: :smilielol:

I had a friend drive by the arch and his kid said they never will sell any cheeseburgers if they don't get the other arch up and they are going to paint it yellow...right? :smilielol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: Chris G. on August 04, 2008, 09:54:50 AM
so what your saying is my kid got alittle arch happy  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Hey, it's normal for any teen boy to get a "Little Arch Happy" at times.  ;) That does a father proud, but "The Talk" is just 'round the corner.  :angel:  :smilielol:

Cool pics though. The old camera worked pretty well. I wish I brought my old one when my new one choked in Carlisle. My only option was to buy a new one in PA.  :-\
we usally dont take an extra one , he brought it on his own ,must have had a preminision he was going to throw mine away i guess ? :smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on August 04, 2008, 10:13:56 AM

I had a friend drive by the arch and his kid said they never will sell any cheeseburgers if they don't get the other arch up and they are going to paint it yellow...right? :smilielol:
ok someone has too photo shop us two st louis golden archs now    :smilielol: :smilielol:

BigBlockSam

very cool pics . now get back to work on your birdie.   :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 04, 2008, 02:56:09 PM
very cool pics . now get back to work on your birdie.   :cheers:
got it under controll brother

Magnumcharger

Great pics Stu! And that little Shelby is lookin' too cool! :cheers:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

moparstuart

well it was cramped with 4 of us but it saved on gas !!!