News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Would anyone know this?

Started by G-man, August 05, 2008, 08:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h99zPtMhSZU

2:40 section and up (the reving part)

I know its a 426 Hemi...

What exhausts/mufflers/headers etc did the movie team use in that section to pull of that awesome sound?

Mike DC

Hate to burst your bubble, but I've heard they just lifted that sound from a hot 350 Chevy racer being used in the final chase.

Drache

The HEMI car in that movie was ONLY for show! It never did any driving scenes from what I read!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

G-man

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 06, 2008, 12:50:30 PM
Hate to burst your bubble, but I've heard they just lifted that sound from a hot 350 Chevy racer being used in the final chase.

I hope the information heard is false because that sounds better then anything I ever heard. I dont wanna get a chev.....  :rotz:

justin1987

That's right. That sound is from the green camaro race car in the movie.

G-man

Quote from: justin1987 on August 06, 2008, 07:35:58 PM

I always liked the sound of chevies... but i loved dodge, so i got a dodge, then I "supposably" heard the hemi and fell inlove with it to only be told "its the chev u like"

ARGH :eek2:

Drache

Quote from: G-man on August 07, 2008, 12:15:55 AM
Quote from: justin1987 on August 06, 2008, 07:35:58 PM

I always liked the sound of chevies... but i loved dodge, so i got a dodge, then I "supposably" heard the hemi and fell inlove with it to only be told "its the chev u like"

ARGH :eek2:

Welcome to the wonderful world of movies....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire