News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TDC charger meet kentucky Aug 1,2,3 pictures

Started by moparstuart, August 03, 2008, 08:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

We drive friday morning leaving at 6:00 AM  480 miles to grand river kentucky .  We arrived around 3 oclock had a few potty breaks along the way . 

ran into this challenger driving through st louis missouri .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

We stopped in mount vernon Illinois for lunch. We stopped at steak & shake (YUM) this will be an interesting side note we find out later .

moparstuart

:popcrn:  Once we got to the motel and unloaded we noticed my camera was missing . We tore the car apart and no camera .  My oldest son quintin was the camera man while I was driving, his new Ipod ear phones where missing also !

moparstuart

:drool5:   these picture wont be as nice because these are from my sons old old old digital you have to hold still for an hour for it to take pictures !

moparstuart

I told the kids to clean out the car of all there trash at steak N shake. So quintin got on his Ipod touch (with wirerless internet) got the phone # for steak n shake way back in Illinois. He called them and talked someone there into going and diging in the trash can for our trash bag to see if out camera was there ! Come to find out they had dumped the trash can in the dumpster. So some one got in the dumpster and found our camera. It took them three hours to call us back.  Man how awesome is that . Steak n shake rules! Or at least the one @ exit 95 in mt vernon Illinois does. I love my camera It's so easy to use . I was so releaved when they callled back . Quintin was great to get them on the phone too he got his head phone back also .

moparstuart

larry Flemmings  SE 500  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

moparstuart

we went on a senic cruise out by the lake

moparstuart

yes we did have one lone plymouth on at the show . I convince rick edwards to bring his bird along . We had a great time He is dc.com member mopartalkie on here .  He does have two 69 charger 500's just not up and moving right now !

moparstuart

:icon_smile_big:  two aerocars together

that blk 3rd gen out of hotsprings ark is a super nice clean bad ass car !

moparstuart

:popcrn:  that is rick edwards and quintin my son talking behind ricks bird

moparstuart

:popcrn:  my shelby, wes piepers 66, and one bad ass 70 orange car ,that car was a screamer and could haul ass.

moparstuart

:drool5:  more of the orange 70 one mean cruiser michigan car , that is my middle son taylor getting in the picture

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn:  There has been talk on here about rick edward superbird , he had owned it since new. He drives it to all the wing car meets all over the country. It has over 150k miles on it and a worn spot in the paint on top of the door where he hangs his arm out the window . Ricks bird is a run of a few green cars that ended up with white decals on it . According to chrysler that wasnt suppost to be ! But rick has owned his since new. Several others have poped up with white and a sequencal in vin #'s to ricks.  Ran out of black deals that day maybe ?     Ricks white lettering and lime color were the inspiration for the color combo on my birdible .

moparstuart

:drool5: more picture

moparstuart

:popcrn:more of the 3rd gen hot springs car , just beautiful

moparstuart

:drool5:nice black 67 our of chicago aera

moparstuart

:popcrn:  more picture by the lake , actually these picture with the old junky camera are not that bad !  I guess i kept it steady ?

moparstuart

moparstuart

:drool5: larry with his awesome 69 500

moparstuart

:drool5:  more of the funky noses 70 daytona clone

moparstuart

:drool5: crazy beak but i like the unique quality's of the clone ,

moparstuart

:drool5: I had never met wayne wooten before inperson . He was very gracious and it was a fun very laid back meet.  We ( all three of my kids and I had a great time . It was hot but fun .

all who showed up where knighted and received swords . Then we mounted our chargers and rode off for home.  ( no round table ? sorry !)

moparstuart

a few parting shot of cars in the motel lot as we packed for home . It was hot so my kids spent alot of time at the pool

moparstuart

:drool5: my 7 year old ian , he and taylor found a litter of new kittens to keep them amused while not in the pool

the blue 69 charger is mike schraders car of jefferson city mo DC.com member

moparstuart

:drool5: on the way home we stoped at you guessed it steak n shake in mount vernon .
I got my camera back so all of these pictures are from my olympus ! there is the imfamous trash can and the tree trash monster who tossed my camera ! LOL  :smilielol: :smilielol:

moparstuart

there was a big street rod show of something in louisville so we saw street rods all the way home !

moparstuart

we left kentucky @ 10:30 am drove into the driveway @ home @ 6:30 pm   Drive across missouri was hot hot hot

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

tan top

:drool5:  awesome    ...looks  like you had a good time ... thanks for sharing  the pictures  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

The70RT

I don't see how you get anything done with all the playing you do.  :D ...........JK. Looked like a good time again.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on August 04, 2008, 05:36:51 AM
I don't see how you get anything done with all the playing you do.  :D ...........JK. Looked like a good time again.
  all work and no play makes a dull boy ?  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: 

Mopurr

Looks like you had a nice time and glad they were able to find your camera, we went to a cruise over there in May, & workers were very friendly....30 Miles from us.

Sorry we did not make it, it was going to be a last minute thing if we did, worked on the Roadrunner & ended up with a last minute thing on Sat.

How many cars were there?

69*F5*SE

MOPARHOUND!

Great pic's and narrative.  We should pay you for the story telling!  :yesnod: :2thumbs:
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopurr on August 04, 2008, 08:50:00 AM
Looks like you had a nice time and glad they were able to find your camera, we went to a cruise over there in May, & workers were very friendly....30 Miles from us.

Sorry we did not make it, it was going to be a last minute thing if we did, worked on the Roadrunner & ended up with a last minute thing on Sat.

How many cars were there?
oh like 15 i would say and all great people !  charger people are all just awesome !  I'm proud to have my kids grow up around mopar people and enjoy our great country side while enjoying the cars  . 

Chris G.

That's cool, hopping in the old GLHS with the boys for a road trip.

Nice pics. Could you please post one of the Arch? I didn't see any Arch pictures posted.  :P

moparstuart

Quote from: Chris G. on August 04, 2008, 09:41:15 AM

Nice pics. Could you please post one of the Arch? I didn't see any Arch pictures posted.  :P
hey had to give our missouri & st lousi members there props  :smilielol: :smilielol: 

I will be sure and get 20 more shots of it at monster mopar for you chris ! !  so what your saying is my kid got alittle arch happy  :smilielol: :smilielol:

hemi68charger

Man,, that looks like Fun !!!!  Hey there Mike and Wes !!!!
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Chris G.

Quote from: moparstuart on August 04, 2008, 09:45:31 AM
so what your saying is my kid got alittle arch happy  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Hey, it's normal for any teen boy to get a "Little Arch Happy" at times.  ;) That does a father proud, but "The Talk" is just 'round the corner.  :angel:  :smilielol:

Cool pics though. The old camera worked pretty well. I wish I brought my old one when my new one choked in Carlisle. My only option was to buy a new one in PA.  :-\

The70RT

hey had to give our missouri & st lousi members there props  :smilielol: :smilielol: 

I will be sure and get 20 more shots of it at monster mopar for you chris ! !  so what your saying is my kid got alittle arch happy  :smilielol: :smilielol:

I had a friend drive by the arch and his kid said they never will sell any cheeseburgers if they don't get the other arch up and they are going to paint it yellow...right? :smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: Chris G. on August 04, 2008, 09:54:50 AM
so what your saying is my kid got alittle arch happy  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Hey, it's normal for any teen boy to get a "Little Arch Happy" at times.  ;) That does a father proud, but "The Talk" is just 'round the corner.  :angel:  :smilielol:

Cool pics though. The old camera worked pretty well. I wish I brought my old one when my new one choked in Carlisle. My only option was to buy a new one in PA.  :-\
we usally dont take an extra one , he brought it on his own ,must have had a preminision he was going to throw mine away i guess ? :smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on August 04, 2008, 10:13:56 AM

I had a friend drive by the arch and his kid said they never will sell any cheeseburgers if they don't get the other arch up and they are going to paint it yellow...right? :smilielol:
ok someone has too photo shop us two st louis golden archs now    :smilielol: :smilielol:

BigBlockSam

very cool pics . now get back to work on your birdie.   :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 04, 2008, 02:56:09 PM
very cool pics . now get back to work on your birdie.   :cheers:
got it under controll brother

Magnumcharger

Great pics Stu! And that little Shelby is lookin' too cool! :cheers:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

moparstuart

well it was cramped with 4 of us but it saved on gas !!!

Blue Pentastar

Quote from: moparstuart on August 03, 2008, 10:53:44 PM
  the blue 69 charger is mike schraders car of jefferson city mo DC.com member

Hey there Stuart!  Glad you and the boys had a great time.  I know that we sure did.  This picture of our car turning into a parking spot is acutally being driven by my 15 year old daughter.  My wife if is walking beside the car directing her as to where to point that long nose.  She actually did pretty good - only 2 tries and it was parked.

My wife has posted some more pictures from the weekend on our website - http://mike4karen.spaces.live.com .  Just go to the Photo Albums and look for TDC Grand Rivers KY 2008.  The first few are a littel cloudy due to the camera being left in the hotel room (freezing) all day and then brought out into the 98 degree tempature.  Not only did the outside lense fog up, but the insides of the camera did too.  Had to put the camera on the black roof of the car and bake the rest of the moisture out.

Sorry about the link my spelling was off. But it is fixed.

Mike Schrader
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

The70RT

Mike your link shows this

ドメインウェブの設定が見つかりません

考えられる原因

ドメインウェブの設定がまだ行われていない。
ドメインウェブの設定がまだ反映されていない。(反映には数時間~24時間かかることがあります)
ドメインウェブ・DNSの設定が誤っている。

:shruggy:

FlatbackFanatic

Great pics! :drool5: I want to thank-you Moparstuart for all the pics you post! especially the ones from the Winged Warrior meet in Duluth. We couldn't make it up there for that because of the Memorial Weekend storms. Needed all my fun money for the deducatables for the damage on my house. So this is for you :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

moparstuart

Quote from: FlatbackFanatic on August 05, 2008, 09:05:12 AM
Great pics! :drool5: I want to thank-you Moparstuart for all the pics you post! especially the ones from the Winged Warrior meet in Duluth. We couldn't make it up there for that because of the Memorial Weekend storms. Needed all my fun money for the deducatables for the damage on my house. So this is for you :2thumbs:
your welcome I go to quite a few show and have a blast , just really want to share that with those who cant afford to or inspire more people to get out  :Twocents: :Twocents: .  We dont always bring a car so really everyone can go !  I really need a trailer but i try to spend all the extra cash on the cars.

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on August 05, 2008, 08:29:12 AM
Mike your link shows this

ドメインウェブの設定が見つかりません

考えられる原因

ドメインウェブの設定がまだ行われていない。
ドメインウェブの設定がまだ反映されていない。(反映には数時間~24時間かかることがあります)
ドメインウェブ・DNSの設定が誤っている。

:shruggy:
thats all i got too dennis , mike your really from missouri right not china  ?  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Blue Pentastar

Yeah I really am from Missouri I just didn't check my link. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures as much as we enjoyed the trip. It is always great to see everyone again.

Mike Schrader
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

Charged

Quote from: moparstuart on August 03, 2008, 11:03:03 PM
there was a big street rod show of something in louisville so we saw street rods all the way home !

I live in the Lou-EVIL502. It was the NSRA Street Rod Nationals. Over 11,000 cars. I rocked it on Sunday.

I dont like the flat black on that '32 3-window.

moparstuart

ACUDANUT

Stuart, thanks for the Pic's.  Did anyone like BB1 from HPAC go ??  When is the St.Louis Monster show ??

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 06, 2008, 12:56:06 PM
Stuart, thanks for the Pic's.  Did anyone like BB1 from HPAC go ??  When is the St.Louis Monster show ??
It's at gateway raceway , drag strip and oval track on the illinois side of the line .

here is the info      http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,45789.0.html

MOPARHOUND!

1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

tan top

:popcrn:   good video   ...thanks for posting the link :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

moparstuart

it looks better in my opnion before the cut the hole for the grille ?

ITSA426

Stuart, the pictures really made me wish I could have made this one.  I saw a lot of cars of good people I know, but the summer is only so long.  Hoping for Mopars on the Mississippi, and Charger Fever yet this year.

ACUDANUT

Brock Samson

ACUDANUT

I guess I never heard of a show being called that.  :scratchchin:

Brock Samson

ITSA426

TDC is what Wayne Wooten calls the Dodge Charger Registry.  I don't understand it, but if you know Wayne it might make more sense.  He says it is NOT a club.  It's a registry.  He's worked hard to put it together.  You just gotta get to know Wayne.

moparstuart

Quote from: ITSA426 on August 07, 2008, 12:22:58 PM
Stuart, the pictures really made me wish I could have made this one.  I saw a lot of cars of good people I know, but the summer is only so long.  Hoping for Mopars on the Mississippi, and Charger Fever yet this year.
I will be at charger fever I better see ya there , take it easy lee