News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new charger stuff on my 68

Started by chargerman68, August 01, 2008, 11:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman68

got a complete set of brembo calipers,rotors and srt8 rims

question is how do made these things work..i have stock spindles.......
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

Ryan

dont know how to make them work, but that set up will be sweet!
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Dave22443

My guess is that you will need new spindles as well.  Suggest you contact Brembo to find out.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

chargerman68

got those as well

buying tubular upper and power control arms too...trying to make it all work  any ideas

Blown70

Quote from: chargerman68 on August 05, 2008, 12:20:42 PM
got those as well

buying tubular upper and power control arms too...trying to make it all work  any ideas

Try fitting them and go from there.    Not sure what your asking?  have you a pic of the kit?

chargerman68

Quote from: Blown70 on August 05, 2008, 12:23:22 PM
Quote from: chargerman68 on August 05, 2008, 12:20:42 PM
got those as well

wondering if there was a clearence issues with this

got the brake rotors,calipers,spindles,rim from a srt8 charger   and bought tubular upper lower control arms.....no pics of the setup yet

Blown70

They will tell you at Brembo what spindle you need.  IIRC they used to make two kits as the bracket was different?

I guess they should have asked when you orderd.  Also, I dont think many here run that kit.  Again it will be a fit and see. 

Did you or do you have a Drum car now?

chargerman68