News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

dodge chargers

Started by skaterockerguy, October 20, 2005, 10:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skaterockerguy

Hey, does anyone else want, or own an older model charger?

Blown70

PocketThunder

No, i'm going to test drive a 06 Mustang tonight.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

nh_mopar_fan

You mean there were Chargers before the new one?

Brock Samson

So is there anyway to track the orgin of these obvious trolls?... Wanna Cough, Cough, Unholy,.. cough, cough,.. Darkness...  :eyes:

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

skaterockerguy

Does this sound like a joke?

ramit

Do you have one you want to sell?

Blown70

Brock Samson

I guess it's just not possible to ignore these huh?..

Blown70

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 20, 2005, 11:11:23 AM
I guess it's just not possible to ignore these huh?..

OHHH yea never mind..... :shruggy:

Brock Samson

I strongly suggest a Mod delete this asap. Unless of course our new friend can explain why it shouldn't be...

Troy

Perhaps you could define "older". Lots of people here like to jump to conclusions don't they...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Brock Samson

furgit yur question mark Boss?.. here, have one'a mine... ?   ;)

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Troy

I'm I the only one who ever pays attention? There's your question mark Strat. Here's another: ?

From another thread:
Quote from: skaterockerguy on October 20, 2005, 10:58:18 AM
... They look almost identical to the ones I have in my Challenger.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

41husk

??????????????????? Just in case someone else left out a question mark ;D
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

Charger?? What's a Charger? :ahum:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Blown70

well I doubt he actually has a challenger... May be the die cast model....

69bananabeast

please tell me this guy is kidding
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Afflyer

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

69_500

Why does everyone get so hasty. Seeing how he is new to the site he is wanting to know if this is a forum for owners or just people who want one. When in reality its a site for all.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Shakey

Quote from: 69_500 on October 20, 2005, 06:28:24 PM
Why does everyone get so hasty. Seeing how he is new to the site he is wanting to know if this is a forum for owners or just people who want one. When in reality its a site for all.

:iagree:

I'd least give the guy/gal the benefit of doubt, our members need to be able to provide a diplomatic answer as to what this site is all about,

a forum where owners, potential owners and admirers of the Dodge Charger can discuss the past, present and future of the above mentioned car as well as share information, ideas and experiences with regards to the restoration & preservation of the greatest muscle car ever to come out of Detroit, the Dodge Charger,

and then see what happens.  

If he/she is legit, they might just be able to contribute a wealth of knowledge regarding the car we love so much.  

If he is a troll, looking to stir it up a bit - then go get 'em boys & girls, with all you've got!   And I would enjoy it as much as you.

Just testing the waters and the poor soul gets his leg bit off!  

Sure, he/she probably should have done a bit of reading, but as is the case with most humans, the path of least resistance is always more enticing.

Shoot first and ask questions later - our motto!  Not cool!

AKcharger

My Cat says "I want A Charger"